What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Thinking of making tattoo on my leg or near spine. I found design, master but now I just can't undertand what kind of gun will be better, coil or rotary. However, I found info, and coil tattoo machine was pretty good. But this is not the end, all my siblings are telling me that I'm mad to decide to do something like that.

Why is this post flagged?

Don't know. There is no reason for it to be flagged, imo....

Probably the "G" word

zqs9ysbqurpm.gif
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Thinking of making tattoo on my leg or near spine. I found design, master but now I just can't undertand what kind of gun will be better, coil or rotary. However, I found info, and coil tattoo machine was pretty good. But this is not the end, all my siblings are telling me that I'm mad to decide to do something like that.

Probably the "G" word

Leave it up to a bunch of Gonads to ruin a party huh?
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    a0pcn4yyt7t3.jpeg

The money where i live is made of polymer.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

I wondered about that myself.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Probably the "G" word

Leave it up to a bunch of Gonads to ruin a party huh?

Then again, some here dislike tattoos.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    a0pcn4yyt7t3.jpeg

i was literally just thinking this today. i was holding money in my hand and thought how they were just paper. and how they were so meaningless.

i am feeling unseen
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    i made these cheesesteak samichesraeb3w0pkut2.jpeg

You post those to share with us? Still didn't share what you had the other morning, sorta still disappointed with that!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

You temptress!!

I might even eat meat if you're cooking it (or just rip it off), your food always looks so good!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

OMG is that with those Hawaiian rolls 😍
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

I'd say brioche rolls. layered with maybe flat iron steak that was sizzled up in a cast iron pan. some peppers, yellow and red. bit of seasoning. cheese, something spicy like pepper jack. then toasted off in the oven after being brushed with butter.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    @iMago wrote: »

I'd say brioche rolls. layered with maybe flat iron steak that was sizzled up in a cast iron pan. some peppers, yellow and red. bit of seasoning. cheese, something spicy like pepper jack. then toasted off in the oven after being brushed with butter.

Mmk, might eat your meat sandwich too.
    Or again...ditch the meat, 'cause sounds amazing too without

You two picture my reality right now, ripping apart a plain (day old) ciabatta roll with my teeth...fantasizing about having something on it, but too hungry and lazy to bother

Nothing wrong with plain fresh ciabatta bread (to me)...but a little cheese and sauteed peppers would make this "dinner" amazing (instead of kinda sad!)
  • iMago
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

You two picture my reality right now, ripping apart a plain (day old) ciabatta roll with my teeth...fantasizing about having something on it, but too hungry and lazy to bother

Nothing wrong with plain fresh ciabatta bread (to me)...but a little cheese and sauteed peppers would make this "dinner" amazing (instead of kinda sad!)

that's what she said?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

that's what she said?

V claims she doesn't get jokes but dang either she's the type of person that clearly doesn't see what she says or purposely uses sayings like that 😂
  • iMago
    Options

that's what she said?

V claims she doesn't get jokes but dang either she's the type of person that clearly doesn't see what she says or purposely uses sayings like that 😂

oh i suppose she's much more clever than people realize
  • iMago
    Options

i’m a gd culinary genius is what

idk idk if it was me i might've used bolillo rolls and provolone. a bit extra salt and pepper.
    maybe some onions even.
  • Vikka_V
    Options

that's what she said?

Vikka is *the* she of "that's what she said" :heart:

You love that I spew my first impression random thoughts
    ...I know it!
    ...I'm confident (in that!)
    And ❤️❤️'s to you too!
  • Tankiscool
    Options

idk idk if it was me i might've used bolillo rolls and provolone. a bit extra salt and pepper.
    maybe some onions even.

maybe if i had time to go to the store i could’ve done that but soooooo much came up today it’s like i was literally tied up all day long

Go on...
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

maybe some onions even.

maybe if i had time to go to the store i could’ve done that but soooooo much came up today it’s like i was literally tied up all day long

Go on...

It's probably to late to go to the store now.