• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    i made these cheesesteak samichesraeb3w0pkut2.jpeg

I'd say brioche rolls. layered with maybe flat iron steak that was sizzled up in a cast iron pan. some peppers, yellow and red. bit of seasoning. cheese, something spicy like pepper jack. then toasted off in the oven after being brushed with butter.

i’m a gd culinary genius is what

idk idk if it was me i might've used bolillo rolls and provolone. a bit extra salt and pepper.
    maybe some onions even.

maybe if i had time to go to the store i could’ve done that but soooooo much came up today it’s like i was literally tied up all day long

Go on...

It's probably to late to go to the store now.

Cee... you beat my at my own game.

bvizkbtzxagu.gif
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Irritatingly, cigarettes.
    I haven't smoked one in 8yrs and won't again but I have been craving a smoke for days.
    I wish I'd never smoked cigarettes.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    This song from the 90s has been playing in my head all morning. I can't figure out why?

https://youtu.be/h3gEkwhdXUE
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Sometimes I can't tell if I'm a perv, or if some of you guys are, and are baiting me (or whoever bites!)

mJVG4JU.gif
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I can't tell if I'm a perv, or if some of you guys are, and are baiting me (or whoever bites!)

I bite

I bait.
  • iMago
    Options

i shoot straight no perv

DiZOkPM.gif
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    Homophily.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Homophily.

Errbody's after that sweet, sweet validation. I get it. I'm a junkie.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    UntilProud wrote: »
    I had my first "one night stand" 2 nights ago to yesterday morning and working through how it all happened. I think people should enjoy sex, who doesn't, but I dig connection first because I love the intimacy with sex, but that didn't fully happen here. We connected, then we met up, and then one thing lead to another and it was great. My body is wrecked tho, 39 hours without sleep has done me in. Anyways, nothing is going to come of it...I realize I sound ridiculous writing this out but I just haven't processed it yet. Live and learn friends.

I guess post thought - I used to be nearly 500lbs. Confidence is a new thing to me. She would have been, to me, considered severely out of my league. So, loads of dimensions I had to work through to have the nerve to follow through. idk...anyways, there it is. That's whats on my mind.

It's not ridiculous and congrats on the loss! That's amazing!
  • UntilProud
    UntilProud Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    UntilProud wrote: »
    I had my first "one night stand" 2 nights ago to yesterday morning and working through how it all happened. I think people should enjoy sex, who doesn't, but I dig connection first because I love the intimacy with sex, but that didn't fully happen here. We connected, then we met up, and then one thing lead to another and it was great. My body is wrecked tho, 39 hours without sleep has done me in. Anyways, nothing is going to come of it...I realize I sound ridiculous writing this out but I just haven't processed it yet. Live and learn friends.

I guess post thought - I used to be nearly 500lbs. Confidence is a new thing to me. She would have been, to me, considered severely out of my league. So, loads of dimensions I had to work through to have the nerve to follow through. idk...anyways, there it is. That's whats on my mind.

It's not ridiculous and congrats on the loss! That's amazing!

Thank you for your response. I appreciate it. Every day is a new struggle - but I'm really enjoying the outcome of the work I'm putting in.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    Friday is National Margarita Day.

https://youtu.be/oyRXkNXGnks
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I still can’t believe this is happening
  • iMago
    Options

everyday can be national margarita day if you want it bad enough
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

everyday can be national margarita day if you want it bad enough

th?id=OGC.386c5e23a0a739396ba6419c83f6ce40&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fYYIeKT80xZNzq%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=UJK45Ynw8qqZkOmAIe13xw
  • daygirl5000
    daygirl5000 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Gardening C'MON SPRING!!!
    ccj9pbobf3jq.jpg
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    This webinar is akin to an aural lobotomy and I don't know if I'll make it through