• RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    GAY3XDa.gif

Says the secret TSwift fan.

it was that song "wildest dreams" too

That's a nice song right there . I don't care who you are.

I'm partial to I Did Something Bad.
    GAY3XDa.gif

Says the secret TSwift fan.

it was that song "wildest dreams" too

where she does the breathy sex moan thing?
    i agree that’s uncomfortable

She actually does that in a lot of songs.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Not having a really deep in thoughts day. Just thinking about cutting my hair and what style I should have.

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I feel so sorry for my Mum. I bought her and my Dad a trip to Hawaii for their 30 year anniversary. They are only on day two, and she has broken her ankle, and because the staff left their floor wet and she slipped. Now she needs surgery. 2019 has not been our families year thus far :angry: I can only imagine how disappointed she is.

What an awesome gift.. but a terrible thing to happen..your poor mum 😔 I hope surgery goes well and there's a quick recovery. 😙

Thank you Jo :) She didn’t want to get surgery there, I can’t blame her the cost would be atrocious so they casted her up and she needs to fly hope asap and go right into surgery. Unfortunately she can’t fly out for 2 more days. I feel terrible, she’s gutted with guilt. Thankfully the resorts is making arrangements to credit them for another stay.

That is great the resort is going to credit them another stay. I've broken my ankle and have pins, plates and screws still in there.. so I know what your mum will go through.. poor thing. It is possible to have it back to near 100% , it just takes time and rehab.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    some of your dads never made you eat a potted meat sandwich on toasted bread with mayo and tabasco and it really shows

My buddy cooked SPAM on the exhaust manifold of his beater-Cadillac at a 26-hour paintball game once but yeah, that’s the closest I ever came to the sandwich you described
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    some of your dads never made you eat a potted meat sandwich on toasted bread with mayo and tabasco and it really shows

My buddy cooked SPAM on the exhaust manifold of his beater-Cadillac at a 26-hour paintball game once but yeah, that’s the closest I ever came to the sandwich you described

hey spam ain't all that bad. i still take the single packets of spam camping with me sometimes.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »

hey spam ain't all that bad. i still take the single packets of spam camping with me sometimes.

tenor.gif?itemid=5375842
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Has anyone else heard about this Momo Challenge? Police are getting involved because children are harming themselves... my son is absolutely terrified.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else heard about this Momo Challenge? Police are getting involved because children are harming themselves... my son is absolutely terrified.

Yes, just had a talk with my 9 year old last night. She is not allowed to use YouTube any longer. She hasn't seen Momo on YouTube but her friends at school apparently have talked about it and shown her pictures of Momo. We also had a talk about telling an adult right away if a friend talks about hurting themselves.

It makes me nauseous to just think about and it's terrifying af.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

I was speaking to my son about this today. He’s not allowed to watch YouTube but it seems that just the talk at school and seeing the image has been enough to freak him out. I don’t know what kind of sick *kitten* thinks this is funny but children have actually been hurt and when they get caught I wish them them the very worst.

I checked in with the boys and the step-boys, and they had all heard of it or seen it. Luckily, they are smart enough to know it’s fake nonsense, but it’s still extremely dangerous and potentially traumatizing to children not old enough to understand that..... yet one more reason to hate the humans.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

Yes, just had a talk with my 9 year old last night. She is not allowed to use YouTube any longer. She hasn't seen Momo on YouTube but her friends at school apparently have talked about it and shown her pictures of Momo. We also had a talk about telling an adult right away if a friend talks about hurting themselves.

It is really scary! For a second there I thought you were channeling momo in your profile pic... :D
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Failure, frustration
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Ronald McDonald
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

It is really scary! For a second there I thought you were channeling momo in your profile pic... :D

A co worker told me about this today - gonna talk to the kiddos in the morning- these crazy computers in our pockets can be dangerous to our impressionable kids - at least we talk to our kids about it - just think of how many parents don’t ! That’s even scarier yo.