• Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Ocular migraine auras suck
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Can you have bats as pets? Like domesticated ones?

Chimney or belfrey bats are commonly accepted here.

Is a chimney more or less effective than a barn do you think?

Barns are more hygeinic for the bats but chimneys and belfreys are more intimate for cross species socialization.

• Reckoner67
    edited February 2019
    Options
    the shipment with the delay pedal i ordered off amazon has been delayed indefinitely

Someone accidentally stepped on it and at least you know it works good
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    the shipment with the delay pedal i ordered off amazon has been delayed indefinitely

Is this irony? I can never be sure....
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    Where did my day go
  • beydounaliny
    beydounaliny Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My 5 year old daughter wanted to put makeup on me...I'm still currently hiding
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Momo's...

How creepy af can people be?

If you have small kids that use YouTube... Look it up before you let them use it again...

My kids first grade teacher talked to his class about this, and apparently it's been in the news too..

I hope the FBI nails these *kitten*...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    It sucks when you’re upset with a friend for valid reasons, yet you can’t say anything because it’s your own expectations that upset you to begin with.

That's the worst!
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    Maybe my perspective has been all wrong
  • KortltonVSt
    KortltonVSt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I bumped into a new album of AnnenMayKantereit. I can't help listening to it
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I had a disturbing dream the other night, where towords the end I decided I was in my own personal purgatory.

Just now the song "Africa" came on the radio and reminded me of the dream....now I'll add to my version of purgatory the song Africa is playing on an infinite loop
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Skipping Indy in May and heading across the pond.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings Posts: 5,545 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I woke up this morning with a bunch of deep scratches all over my body... looks like a cat attacked me or something! 😅 very odd.
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    zdnlkhhfjgln.png
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    I woke up this morning with a bunch of deep scratches all over my body... looks like a cat attacked me or something! 😅 very odd.

I wrote a story sorta like that once. Well, I started it. Something something easily distracted
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I woke up this morning with a bunch of scratches on my body... looks like a cat attacked me or something! 😅 very odd.

maybe u had a “visitation”

They are deep and there are so many if them. Maybe a fight club type scenario! Maybe a cat of some sort...
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

this happen to me once before. if anybody asks just say you fell on a yard rake