What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I'm taking requests right now for karaoke songs on other social media.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    everytime i open the oven my glasses fog up

i get a blast of hot air that heats up my necklace which then burns my clavicle.

Shwing
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,869 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I was walking looking straight ahead, and then turned my head only to see a woman looking at me like I was the most ugly thing she has ever seen. That look she gave...wow. Thank you, though really. Really boosted my wellbeing...
    How rude can some people be?

Lol. Don’t think much of it. I get this probably >10 times a day working retail. It’s just the manifestation of something wrong within themselves. Actually u should feel sort of sorry for them.

Also, don’t rule out b!tch face. Some people just have that as the natural expression.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Thinking taco night on Wednesday...Wtaco Wednesday.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    It’s a little too late for change, I’m sorry you didn’t take me seriously.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    Hey I need to find a shiny carbon stem in black and red to finish of this build.

Relfective velvet bar tape put on tonight. Squeeeeeee

1rlk9xyn6y7l.jpeg
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Lifestyle changes are on my mind
  • ecominimalist35
    ecominimalist35 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I need a nap but instead, what am I doing? Playing on MFP. Time well managed. (Joking)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

I like the way you Wthink.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I like the way you Wthink.

Someone helped me with that widea
  • avlucia
    avlucia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Nom nom nom nom nom nom
  • ximenavictoriaxo
    ximenavictoriaxo Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm hungry but I don't want to eat until 12:30. 40 MINUTES TO GO. NyU7f2Z.gif

• Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

Well I hear it's wtaco Wednesday so he sure and get some wtacos
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options

I just had the best eggs I’ve ever had
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    What if Frank was on the right path, but he just put the box in the wrong configuration?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    What if Frank was on the right path, but he just put the box in the wrong configuration?

in the book the Lament configuration is a bit different. it's a box that dissassembles completely. the Schism opens. they come through. they can't leave until they take whoever called them. then it's implied they reassemble the box to close the Schism on their way out. so there's really only one way to do it.
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

in the book the Lament configuration is a bit different. it's a box that dissassembles completely. the Schism opens. they come through. they can't leave until they take whoever called them. then it's implied they reassemble the box to close the Schism on their way out. so there's really only one way to do it.

Ugh don't ruin my brain exercise for the day with your logic, I should have known that. I started the book then THOUGHT i finished it based on seeing the movie; wasn't til I went back to re-read it that I realized I'd never actually finished it the first time
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

Ugh don't ruin my brain exercise for the day with your logic, I should have known that. I started the book then THOUGHT i finished it based on seeing the movie; wasn't til I went back to re-read it that I realized I'd never actually finished it the first time

well fwiw i think Clive considers the movie version the true version anyhow. the scarlet gospels seems to support that idea as well considering the hell priest in it is much more like the doug bradley version instead of the OG book version
  • Reckoner67
    Options

well fwiw i think Clive considers the movie version the true version anyhow. the scarlet gospels seems to support that idea as well considering the hell priest in it is much more like the doug bradley version instead of the OG book version

That makes a lotta sense

Still gonna call it the Lemarchand configuration on my head for the rest of my life, even if it's super wrong. In other news, I'm hoping to score a CD of Doug Bradley reading some old Lovecraft stories this upcoming weekend.

I guess that's what's on my mind now