What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Should I order a regular margarita or a watermelon jalapeño margarita?????!?!?

Try the watermelon jalapeño,
    sounds yummy!

It was amazing.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Should I order a regular margarita or a watermelon jalapeño margarita?????!?!?

Try the watermelon jalapeño,
    sounds yummy!

It was amazing.

I saw the pic, it looked so good! 🍹
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    As per the aforementioned, watermelon all the way & I'm glad it was good. I've never had a martini & it's one of those things I'd like to try soon. I'm an IPA only drinker & anything else just almost knocks me out by smell alone... jeez, some alcohol is bloody strong. Wine, delicious btw, gives me a bonce bashin' headache as if I were hit square on by an NFL QB, so I never indulge. Still, I'd like to try a martini... they just look so cool.
  • RCPV
    RCPV Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Okay, all this boozy talk - had to go make myself a Bourbon Hot Chocolate (or two).
  • RCPV
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Funerals.

My funeral.

If I die at an old age, who is gonna show up?

Omg I'm freaking out now.

Whichever old-age friends you make.
  • RCPV
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    I'm either insane, neighbors are odd or I have a ghost in my bldg.

Passed out at 6am... another sleepless night.
    Monstrous bang on the door at 7am. By the time I got up, dressed & to the door (30-45 sec), no one was there.
    Stumbled back to bed, feeling 100-yrs old.
    7:30am... monstrous bang on the door. Then another. Same results as above.
    8am... same.
    Do ghosts, goblins & ghouls only materialize on the hour or half hour... very punctual, those demons.

Didn't get a pull on the door with the whoosh sound it makes when someone opens the hallway door, didn't hear a neighbor's door open or close. So... why do ghosts knock? Aren't they supposed to be able to materialize through walls?

Or, is it my insane mind? Today, every room I leave, I then hear an unaccounted for noise from soon thereafter. I'm too tired to care & at 8:30pm, after only being awake for 3-hrs (I think... I actually have no memory of what I've done since waking up this afternoon), I'm going back to bed.

If the ghouls exist, help yourself to anything in the fridge & kindly take out the trash. And, if you're going to remain passed the new year... you'll need to kick in on rent. Thank you.

I know you aren't feeling well and I'm really sorry, but you still have a great sense of humor. Bless you. Feel better.
  • TarryTaffy
    Options
    RCPV wrote: »
    I know you aren't feeling well and I'm really sorry, but you still have a great sense of humor. Bless you. Feel better.

TY kindly for your nice words, RC.

I'm banking on insanity, but maybe the ghosts & demons will disagree... I'll report back after our midnight meeting... they keep odd hours. :smile:
  • RCPV
    Options
    I was in the U.S. Army years ago in Germany. The women soldiers were billeted in Hitler's old officer's quarters in Zirndorf. Some really weird, creepy, inexplicable stuff went on there - just sayin'.
  • TarryTaffy
    Options
    I was in the U.S. Army years ago in Germany. The women soldiers were billeted in Hitler's old officer's quarters in Zirndorf. Some really weird, creepy, inexplicable stuff went on there - just sayin'.

Had to look up billeted, cuz you're all fancy & stuff. :smile:

I've heard some amazing stories about odd goings-on at detention camps. Anguished voices, moaning, etc.

I'm still stickin' with insanity. :smile: Once I've had a few wks of sleep, I'll ask the ghosts & ghouls what they think. Hopefully, they'll be quiet 'til I'm rested.
  • RCPV
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

Had to look up billeted, cuz you're all fancy & stuff. :smile:

I've heard some amazing stories about odd goings-on at detention camps. Anguished voices, moaning, etc.

I'm still stickin' with insanity. :smile: Once I've had a few wks of sleep, I'll ask the ghosts & ghouls what they think. Hopefully, they'll be quiet 'til I'm rested.

Insanity ain't all bad - as long as it's temporary. :) Have a good sleep!
  • RCPV
    Options
    Wow. I am truly so very sorry for your troubles. Don't know your entire situation here, but can't you go be with your Mom and daughters?
  • VeraJMali
    VeraJMali Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow. I am truly so very sorry for your troubles. Don't know your entire situation here, but can't you go be with your Mom and daughters?

Right now I can’t. I’m struggling financially living where I do with a good paying job and trying to pay for this divorce and get out of all the debt my husband put me in. My mom has no room for me and I can’t afford to move there by myself.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Somethings are not what they appear to be
  • TarryTaffy
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    What kind of cold hearted, cruel people "disagree" with people going through hard or awful personal times?

We were just discussing this in another thread, with several of us having gotten dozens of dislikes for certain posts. I suppose it's hard to know what someone is disagreeing with, as well. The situation, the content?

Maybe they should do away with the Disagree button & put in a LOL instead. I don't normally look at the votes on anyone's posts, including my own, so I rarely catch it. I probably have far more disagrees than I think.

It would be really ironic if someone disagrees with this post. :smile:
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Feliz navidad... feliz navida ... feliz navida.. próspero año y feliz I WANNA WISH YOU A MERRU CHRISTMAS