What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    @RockingWithLJ
    How many friend requests did you just get?
  • BrustMannEiner
    BrustMannEiner Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    @RockingWithLJ

I was gonna say requests flooding in in 3... 2...
  • RockingWithLJ
    RockingWithLJ Posts: 243 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    @RockingWithLJ

None. Nobody wants to do work for a *kitten* lick or bj hahaha
    Btw i wrote kitten. Kinda fits
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I wish i had someone who would be willing to massage my shoulders and upper back come to my house and do that.
    I would seriously perform oral on anyone really good at it that can work out these damn knots

* Friend Request Expedited.

** Car Service on Speed-Dial.
  • RockingWithLJ
    RockingWithLJ Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    @RockingWithLJ

None. Nobody wants to do work for a *kitten* lick or bj hahaha
    Btw i wrote kitten. Kinda fits

It's Friday afternoon

Try again on Monday when all the married people are back

I know this is lighthearted but honestly married folk need not apply
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I probably should have posted in a more appropriate thread but the people in those threads scare me. I don’t go there any more. Lesson learned, sometimes they’re mean. 😂🙈

Ooohh I should've never stopped making those YouTube videos... I don't have one on this topic..

But yes you can build muscle in a deficit while losing fat...

Does it make you more hungry... It's going to depend on how much and what you're eating and your activities...

Water weight is a *kitten* and throws everything off... So measure measure measure and pm me those measurements and progress photos 😉😂
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    I probably should have posted in a more appropriate thread but the people in those threads scare me. I don’t go there any more. Lesson learned, sometimes they’re mean. 😂🙈

Ooohh I should've never stopped making those YouTube videos... I don't have one on this topic..

Does it make you more hungry... It's going to depend on how much and what you're eating and your activities...

Water weight is a *kitten* and throws everything off... So measure measure measure and pm me those measurements and progress photos 😉😂

Yeah, it shows me the amount of water I’m retaining. The amount of fat I gained. The amount of muscle I’ve gained. I’ve never gained in this last year+ I’ve been working on it. On a positive I’ve gained a little under 2lbs of muscle in the last month and a half or something like that.
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    Options

That last bit *kitten* me up hard. I hate it

😂 wtf, is this some kind of fitness site?
  • MelG7777
    Options

Yeah, it shows me the amount of water I’m retaining. The amount of fat I gained. The amount of muscle I’ve gained. I’ve never gained in this last year+ I’ve been working on it. On a positive I’ve gained a little under 2lbs of muscle in the last month and a half or something like that.

It won’t let me edit....until now I mean I haven’t gained. 😭
  • MelG7777
    edited August 2020
    Options

*kitten*....I’m derailing things. Using this site off label practically. 🤭
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Read yesterday one of my favorite spots in the city closed it's doors due to Covid. 2020 can officially kiss my backside.

I have to know since we're from the general same area: What closed?

It was called Tapcade. Adult tap bar, arcade, in-house small theater, great food, vibe, open deck.....right in the heart of Crossroads Arts District.

... Tapcade closed its doors?!?!? Noooooo!! That place was cool. :(
  • BrustMannEiner
    BrustMannEiner Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Read yesterday one of my favorite spots in the city closed it's doors due to Covid. 2020 can officially kiss my backside.

I have to know since we're from the general same area: What closed?

It was called Tapcade. Adult tap bar, arcade, in-house small theater, great food, vibe, open deck.....right in the heart of Crossroads Arts District.

... Tapcade closed its doors?!?!? Noooooo!! That place was cool. :(

Was that over around MCI and if so is the property up for rent? Because I have been thinking about opening an 'adult dance club' named Cockpits.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,627 Member
    Options
    eating a "carb" for first time in 4 weeks🥴
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    eating a "carb" for first time in 4 weeks🥴

Feel good, or nauseating?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Better 😏...