Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I probably should have posted in a more appropriate thread but the people in those threads scare me. I don’t go there any more. Lesson learned, sometimes they’re mean. 😂🙈

Ooohh I should've never stopped making those YouTube videos... I don't have one on this topic..

But yes you can build muscle in a deficit while losing fat...

Does it make you more hungry... It's going to depend on how much and what you're eating and your activities...

Water weight is a *kitten* and throws everything off... So measure measure measure and pm me those measurements and progress photos 😉😂

Yeah, it shows me the amount of water I’m retaining. The amount of fat I gained. The amount of muscle I’ve gained. I’ve never gained in this last year+ I’ve been working on it. On a positive I’ve gained a little under 2lbs of muscle in the last month and a half or something like that.

It won’t let me edit....until now I mean I haven’t gained. 😭

I'm confused now 😂...

Water weight is a funny thing... Like I could literally drink 10lbs of water right now, gain 10lbs from it and reduce my body fat%, relative to my total weight...

The best method I've found is measuring 🤷🏽‍♂️...
    Since the mirror can also be liar 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Although Mel... You're a knock out so keep doing what you do 😍😘
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    I probably should have posted in a more appropriate thread but the people in those threads scare me. I don’t go there any more. Lesson learned, sometimes they’re mean. 😂🙈

Ooohh I should've never stopped making those YouTube videos... I don't have one on this topic..

Does it make you more hungry... It's going to depend on how much and what you're eating and your activities...

Water weight is a *kitten* and throws everything off... So measure measure measure and pm me those measurements and progress photos 😉😂

Yeah, it shows me the amount of water I’m retaining. The amount of fat I gained. The amount of muscle I’ve gained. I’ve never gained in this last year+ I’ve been working on it. On a positive I’ve gained a little under 2lbs of muscle in the last month and a half or something like that.

I'm confused now 😂...

Water weight is a funny thing... Like I could literally drink 10lbs of water right now, gain 10lbs from it and reduce my body fat%, relative to my total weight...

3me140ol6lgf.gif
    You....thank you. ☺️

Confused though? Idk, the scan just tells you where all the weight is. Bone, water, fat, muscle. And compared to last month I was retaining more water weight? I think it actually tells you retention but I could be wrong.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

I'm confused now 😂...

3me140ol6lgf.gif
    You....thank you. ☺️

Confused though? Idk, the scan just tells you where all the weight is. Bone, water, fat, muscle. And compared to last month I was retaining more water weight? I think it actually tells you retention but I could be wrong.

One slice of pizza will honestly do this to me if I'm losing... Water weight = booty (uhm I mean beauty lbs) 😏😂
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    My daughter showed me a trend on Tiktok called wap. I told her i'll groud her for a VERY long time if she ever disrespects herself like that on social media. Smh. Where are those girls parents? 🤦‍♀️
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,627 Member
    Options
    Wap?
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options
    Wap?

Yes
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Thinking about a girls night I have tomorrow with my friends. Kind of getting anxiety just thinking about it. This will be the 1st time I go out for drinks in almost 1 year.

I absolutely love your pp... That's all kinds of bad *kitten*!
  • BrustMannEiner
    BrustMannEiner Posts: 360 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Wap?

Check the urban dictionary.

There is a good chance you may have seen news outlets reporting about the dirtiest music video to date or something similar to that. Assuming that is what Miss is talking about or a copy cat of some of it.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,627 Member
    Options
    Ok never mind. .hopefully...have a brain
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
  • MelG7777
    Options
    My daughter showed me a trend on Tiktok called wap. I told her i'll groud her for a VERY long time if she ever disrespects herself like that on social media. Smh. Where are those girls parents? 🤦‍♀️

Dis be me if I take the WAP challenge. 💯
    m8im5h185izg.jpeg
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options

m8im5h185izg.jpeg

😂🤣😂🤣😂🙋‍♀️ me too
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

m8im5h185izg.jpeg

Tiktok is full of bad ideas
  • BrustMannEiner
    BrustMannEiner Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    But you considered trying it?
  • MelG7777
    Options
    But you considered trying it?

I’ve watched a few.....I’ve never considered it. I know my limitations. Usually.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

m8im5h185izg.jpeg

Am a do it 😏
  • MelG7777
    Options

m8im5h185izg.jpeg

Am a do it 😏

I’ll be expecting a video. Bunny slippers or no?