Options

Replies

• KLoGetsHealthy
    KLoGetsHealthy Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Nobody:

Me: Fine Imma learn the WAP dance tonight then.

Also me: I’m never gonna be able to do it full speed or with the full splits at the end.

Further more: it’s an actual workout that I’m gonna log.

Log it girl! Those tik tok dances get the best of us all. I spent three days learning a Doja cat dance! 🙃

I saw the wap video and honestly think the song is terrible and so is the dance but...

After watching 3047 tiktok wapchallenge videos I still think it's a terrible song and a stupid dance. #bootyisoverrated . The video and dance isn't even sexy. I think I might just be old

I don’t care for it but I can’t help but sing the “there’s some hoes in this house” part. On some of those tik tok dances the look like they’re about to know themselves out when they drop😂 I agree, it’s definitely not a sexy dance. I mean you put on a weeknd song, that could get sexy. How would you even make wap sexy? It’s like stripper hip hop for then to have fun.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Just thinking that I really like the word "okay" - it can mean so many things depending on how you say it. Very useful word.

Also, why am I awake at 4 a.m. on a Saturday?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,041 Member
    Options
    If I could work every day like I’ve been able to today fasting would be so easy again.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    If I could work every day like I’ve been able to today fasting would be so easy again.

You can do my job for me. Because I care about you. 🤗
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options

I agree. When at work I barely stop and think about food
  • MelG7777
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Deal. You’re nice to me. Thank you.

I agree. When at work I barely stop and think about food

Right? When I’m home I bake a lot. And that used to be ok. Now I want it.
  • MelG7777
    Options

Wait a minute you sneaky sneak....you’re working from home. If you’re trying to get me to come over just ask!🥰
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I tried to help my teenager troubleshoot his choux paste and accidentally baked his vanilla cream. He's not mad at all.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I tried to help my teenager troubleshoot his choux paste and accidentally baked his vanilla cream. He's not mad at all.

Cream puffs? 😋
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    Options

Cream puffs? 😋

Yup! I warned him it was a simple but precise kind of cooking but his first time they came out fantastic. Now a couple of weeks later he got cocky and made some mistakes. I’m still gonna eat them though
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options

Cream puffs? 😋

Yup! I warned him it was a simple but precise kind of cooking but his first time they came out fantastic. Now a couple of weeks later he got cocky and made some mistakes. I’m still gonna eat them though

Yummy, I haven't had those in a long time. I've never made them either.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I've found a relationship with my biological father when I got sick, it's almost been 1 year now. I'm really happy I let him in back into my life and happy I've been able to forgive him. Life is too short. He brought me this decoration to hang up on my wall today.

s3w0ji95kzlz.jpg

What a wonderful gift. So happy for you. 😊
  • MelG7777
    Options
    I've found a relationship with my biological father when I got sick, it's almost been 1 year now. I'm really happy I let him in back into my life and happy I've been able to forgive him. Life is too short. He brought me this decoration to hang up on my wall today.

s3w0ji95kzlz.jpg

That’s so great. ❤️
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options

Wait a minute you sneaky sneak....you’re working from home. If you’re trying to get me to come over just ask!🥰

Will you come over? And stay? Forever!? 😍
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    COVID19 :D
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options
    p8ui5qb4oslb.jpg
  • MelG7777
    Options

Let me think for a sec.......
  • MelG7777
    Options

Ok!