Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's on your mind?

1233323342336233823392554

Replies

  • Joy_stick79Joy_stick79 Member Posts: 73 Member Member Posts: 73 Member
    Definitely other intelligent life. To not believe that is to not understand the vastness of the multiverse
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 2,363 Member Member Posts: 2,363 Member
    @hrichts needs to give me her password so I can just log into your account, click my discussion and boom there's all the threads she made so I don't have to search for them in my mess of bookmarks 👏🏼👏🏼

    My password is password1 also can you respond to some of my messages? I’m bad at it
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,956 Member Member Posts: 11,956 Member
    hrichts wrote: »
    @hrichts needs to give me her password so I can just log into your account, click my discussion and boom there's all the threads she made so I don't have to search for them in my mess of bookmarks 👏🏼👏🏼

    My password is password1 also can you respond to some of my messages? I’m bad at it

    You mean like a secretary type of thing, or like a catfish kinda thing 😬
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 2,363 Member Member Posts: 2,363 Member
    hrichts wrote: »
    @hrichts needs to give me her password so I can just log into your account, click my discussion and boom there's all the threads she made so I don't have to search for them in my mess of bookmarks 👏🏼👏🏼

    My password is password1 also can you respond to some of my messages? I’m bad at it

    You mean like a secretary type of thing, or like a catfish kinda thing 😬

    I can’t choose
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,956 Member Member Posts: 11,956 Member
    I think we can have freewill and everything be already predetermined at the same time...

    Future me has already decided my fate... It's still me, my will, the choice I would and have inevitably made..

    But still already fate...
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 8,714 Member Member Posts: 8,714 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Definitely other intelligent life. To not believe that is to not understand the vastness of the multiverse

    I don't think there's evidence of intelligent life anywhere in the universe.....

    especially here.

    idk i think theyre is defiantly a lot of smart lifes here
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Member Posts: 1,504 Member Member Posts: 1,504 Member
    What is the difference between dating exclusively and being in a relationship and why does it even matter?! I don’t understand why people struggle these days with label aversion.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,311 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,311 Member
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,337 Member Member Posts: 2,337 Member
    What is the difference between dating exclusively and being in a relationship and why does it even matter?! I don’t understand why people struggle these days with label aversion.

    I would thinking dating exclusively has more to do with fwb type mindset...leaves the door open for possibility of a better option...🤷‍♀️
    Or, im just making stuff up
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 8,714 Member Member Posts: 8,714 Member
    would you rather:

    be able to eat every(any)thing you want without gaining excess weight,
    but all food has the consistency and texture of wet sink food

    or

    everything you eat tastes like delicious pizza and you never get sick of it,
    but all calories and carbs are tripled with *each* bite.
  • Reckoner69_lmaoReckoner69_lmao Member Posts: 1,000 Member Member Posts: 1,000 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    would you rather:

    be able to eat every(any)thing you want without gaining excess weight,
    but all food has the consistency and texture of wet sink food

    or

    everything you eat tastes like delicious pizza and you never get sick of it,
    but all calories and carbs are tripled with *each* bite.

    Tell me more about this wet sink food
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Member Posts: 1,504 Member Member Posts: 1,504 Member
    What is the difference between dating exclusively and being in a relationship and why does it even matter?! I don’t understand why people struggle these days with label aversion.

    I would thinking dating exclusively has more to do with fwb type mindset...leaves the door open for possibility of a better option...🤷‍♀️
    Or, im just making stuff up

    Well, why not call it what it is then? Why do you have to put some fancy title on it. Just my thoughts
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 8,714 Member Member Posts: 8,714 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    would you rather:

    be able to eat every(any)thing you want without gaining excess weight,
    but all food has the consistency and texture of wet sink food

    or

    everything you eat tastes like delicious pizza and you never get sick of it,
    but all calories and carbs are tripled with *each* bite.

    Tell me more about this wet sink food

    think soggy bread
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 8,714 Member Member Posts: 8,714 Member
    What is the difference between dating exclusively and being in a relationship and why does it even matter?! I don’t understand why people struggle these days with label aversion.

    exclusive means exclusive. its a bigger deal.

    "being in a relationship" is nebulous.
    it could mean that someone is in a relationship with you, but you aren't in one with them, if you know what im saying.
    and vice versa.
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 9,457 Member Member Posts: 9,457 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    would you rather:

    be able to eat every(any)thing you want without gaining excess weight,
    but all food has the consistency and texture of wet sink food

    or

    everything you eat tastes like delicious pizza and you never get sick of it,
    but all calories and carbs are tripled with *each* bite.

    First thought was option 1, wet sink food, b/c Im vain...but then thought that assumes option 2 would make me fat.

    Option 2 might be the way to go, assuming you had some self control...or do the calories keep tripling forever till you die (3-6-9-12) or just for the item of food? Is there a daily reset?
    ...please say yes

    OH, WAIT!
    what if I just ate ice cubes, that tasted like delicious pizza!!
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 8,714 Member Member Posts: 8,714 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    would you rather:

    be able to eat every(any)thing you want without gaining excess weight,
    but all food has the consistency and texture of wet sink food

    or

    everything you eat tastes like delicious pizza and you never get sick of it,
    but all calories and carbs are tripled with *each* bite.

    First thought was option 1, wet sink food, b/c Im vain...but then thought that assumes option 2 would make me fat.

    Option 2 might be the way to go, assuming you had some self control...or do the calories keep tripling forever till you die (3-6-9-12) or just for the item of food? Is there a daily reset?
    ...please say yes

    OH, WAIT!
    what if I just ate ice cubes, that tasted like delicious pizza!!

    option 2- the food counter resets every morning, but the calories and carbs triple with *each* bite you take until then. and you do still have to worry about your calories and such just to stay alive, so you can't eat just ice cubes either.
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Member Posts: 1,504 Member Member Posts: 1,504 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    What is the difference between dating exclusively and being in a relationship and why does it even matter?! I don’t understand why people struggle these days with label aversion.

    exclusive means exclusive. its a bigger deal.

    "being in a relationship" is nebulous.
    it could mean that someone is in a relationship with you, but you aren't in one with them, if you know what im saying.
    and vice versa.

    That’s extremely cunning of you I must say.

    When I use the term relationship, I meant a monogamous relationship.

    Sorry I forgot to state what I thought was obvious. 😬
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 9,457 Member Member Posts: 9,457 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    would you rather:

    be able to eat every(any)thing you want without gaining excess weight,
    but all food has the consistency and texture of wet sink food

    or

    everything you eat tastes like delicious pizza and you never get sick of it,
    but all calories and carbs are tripled with *each* bite.

    First thought was option 1, wet sink food, b/c Im vain...but then thought that assumes option 2 would make me fat.

    Option 2 might be the way to go, assuming you had some self control...or do the calories keep tripling forever till you die (3-6-9-12) or just for the item of food? Is there a daily reset?
    ...please say yes

    OH, WAIT!
    what if I just ate ice cubes, that tasted like delicious pizza!!

    option 2- the food counter resets every morning, but the calories and carbs triple with *each* bite you take until then. and you do still have to worry about your calories and such just to stay alive, so you can't eat just ice cubes either.

    Damn, though I found a loophole!

    I feel pretty confident that I'd
    ...be miserable either way?

    Oh wait, this is an analogy for eternal suffering right!
  • MiNinaLisaMiNinaLisa Member Posts: 648 Member Member Posts: 648 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    would you rather:

    be able to eat every(any)thing you want without gaining excess weight,
    but all food has the consistency and texture of wet sink food

    or

    everything you eat tastes like delicious pizza and you never get sick of it,
    but all calories and carbs are tripled with *each* bite.

    First thought was option 1, wet sink food, b/c Im vain...but then thought that assumes option 2 would make me fat.

    Option 2 might be the way to go, assuming you had some self control...or do the calories keep tripling forever till you die (3-6-9-12) or just for the item of food? Is there a daily reset?
    ...please say yes

    OH, WAIT!
    what if I just ate ice cubes, that tasted like delicious pizza!!

    option 2- the food counter resets every morning, but the calories and carbs triple with *each* bite you take until then. and you do still have to worry about your calories and such just to stay alive, so you can't eat just ice cubes either.

    Damn, though I found a loophole!

    I feel pretty confident that I'd
    ...be miserable either way?

    Oh wait, this is an analogy for eternal suffering right!

    you never fail to make me laugh. now pass me pizza icecubes...
Sign In or Register to comment.