What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I really want a thick juicy bacon cheeseburger with the works. And sweet potato fries.

Sweet potato fries are the best!! I'm going to get some this weekend I think.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    KickTheSky wrote: »
    aqkpaga6f7mb.jpg
    Where is my puppy's missing nipple? She only has 7. This is triggering my OCD and I might have to throw her out. I need balance!

Better?

pu86uc2jh9th.jpg

What did we ever do to deserve you ❤️
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    aqkpaga6f7mb.jpg
    Where is my puppy's missing nipple? She only has 7. This is triggering my OCD and I might have to throw her out. I need balance!

Better?

pu86uc2jh9th.jpg

Yes, but that drifter nip stands out a little more now

Pfft we all have a rogue nipple

or two
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    aqkpaga6f7mb.jpg

Better?

pu86uc2jh9th.jpg

😂 😂 😂
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    AllImperturbableAvians-size_restricted.gif
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen my collection of urine/cider jugs?

if you leave the lids off the bottles it'll eventually evaporate and then you can reuse the bottle
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    My Google search history now includes one too many pages on how human urine evaporates. Note to all: there is a residue ("mostly comprised of K, Na, Cl, P and N").

Unless you want your loved ones asking you questions about YOUR search history, just leave your knowledge of this topic at that.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    My Google search history now includes one too many pages on how human urine evaporates. Note to all: there is a residue ("mostly comprised of K, Na, Cl, P and N").

Unless you want your loved ones asking you questions about YOUR search history, just leave your knowledge of this topic at that.

Knaclpn is gonna be my next username

cwjtfbgyrlul.gif
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

Love it when others are up to doing the dirty work for us. :) Now is there a way to erase all the P0Rn off my history? Not that I have any.