What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: Β»
    Why are mouse traps called mouse traps when all some of them appear to do is serve them dinner. I can almost hear them chuckling at me behind the walls, waiting for me to serve their next meal. :/
    Mouse traps used to completely disappear on me, couldn't find them anywhere. I think the mice ate them just to put the fear of rodents in me.

If they disappear... It's usually cause it caught a leg πŸ˜”. Look in fall areas near the trap. I found one in a box on the shelf (alive) and the other one flipped off the back and was hanging over the electrical cord (also alive). 😭

I hate killing them, but can't have them in my home... So when the trap misfires, my heart breaks for the cute little critter.

Good news, it's been over a week since any of the 4 I put out were triggered!
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: Β»
    I had a dream last night that I went camping with @iMago @sweet_ermengarde @Motorsheen and @PlentyofProtein00 and y'all left me alone in the woods in the U.S and I'm not sure about how I feel about you guys this morning πŸ˜‚

who passed out first and did anybody draw on their face with a sharpie?

I didn't get to find out who passed out first because you all ditched me before. I'm over it now πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚
    I had a dream last night that I went camping with @iMago @sweet_ermengarde @Motorsheen and @PlentyofProtein00 and y'all left me alone in the woods in the U.S and I'm not sure about how I feel about you guys this morning πŸ˜‚

did you have a hitch in your step when you walked home ??

If I remember correctly, I couldn't walk. The helicopter came to get me.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options

I love Mfp dreams, especially the ones where I wake up feeling romantically attached to someone and it takes like half the morning to fade and it only does so because his posts make me jealous and hurt that he can’t and will never be the literal guy of my dreams whose lap i sat on in the hot tub that was then a pool and then a torrential flood in the basement and we can’t go down there to fix it because we might get electrocuted but he bravely tries anyway and I scream as I realize that I’m still holding his hand and that I’ll be electrocuted too but then it’s fine because we’re in a van and it’s snowing and i’m coming down from the loft in his shirt and it smells like coffee and bacon

Edit: this is totally just an example

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options

I didn't get to find out who passed out first because you all ditched me before. I'm over it now πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

fb6bpcc66kw0.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

so the camp-out was a success ?
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    yknow i haven't actually hated this year all that much

like sure there's the rona zombies, that *kitten* carole baskin, the murder hornets, lockdowns, mask orders when you're walking by yourself, food/supply shortages, burning cities, aliens on venus (🀞), brain eating amoebas in the water supply, and now election strife/"civil" war happenings, and two months left to go!

but tbh its really all kept me pretty busy with doomsday prepping and learning new things, so that my annual november depression hasn't really set in too horrifically yet and that's a big victory for me

so honestly, thank you 2020.

just give us proof of bigfoot now

☺️
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options

so the camp-out was a success ?

ikzjtw68k4pd.gif
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options
    Tonight is night 12 with no power for my son and his family.

He lives in a busy part of the city.
    I can hardly believe that the power company seems so inept.
    We have storms all the time with outages, they need to seriously up their game.
    Generator sales skyrocket!

That is a long time πŸ˜” I hope they don't have to wait much longer.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options

Thank you!
    His dad had a generator on a trailer he hooked up but he hooked up one of his neighbors as well so they only have heat, some lights and TV.
    The 3 kids are going crazy, making mom and dad crazy.
    He said the worst has been having to eat out every meal.
    It has been beautiful weather, thankfully.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

My kids would drive me crazy! I would go crazy because of them! Poor guy!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
  • Sophisticatted_Gentlemanz
    Options
    vampires suck
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    vampires suck

cats rule
    werewolves drool
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I wonder if Canadian newspapers will start to talk about things happening in Canada now. Probably not...
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I wonder if Canadian newspapers will start to talk about things happening in Canada now. Probably not...

Character matters. Decency matters. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Would be nice if that were the case in my country too lol. As it stands I get nervous every time the PM gets within 30 yards of a jar of shoe polish.