Options

Replies

• amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    krcjndceikvx.png
    😬

Turned out to be not that bad in my area of the city. A lot of rain.. everything is soaked.. ground is super squishy, but I'll take it over a hurricane. Been there, done that.. do not care to repeat.

I heard from some over that way that Louisiana has been hit pretty bad!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    My lil one started primary school today 😥

Aww 🥺
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    krcjndceikvx.png
    😬

Turned out to be not that bad in my area of the city. A lot of rain.. everything is soaked.. ground is super squishy, but I'll take it over a hurricane. Been there, done that.. do not care to repeat.

Same.. but you saw Annapolis? Got hit badly. Confirmed tornado hit. 😬

Yeah, they got the other end of the storm than we did. We were in that barely passable heavy green/yellow area, Annapolis was in that giant red blob going by to our northeast. The canceled after school activities across the city yesterday in order to get the buses home in time. :grimace:

Now it's all sunny, like nothing happened at all.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Wondering why 50% of my junk emails consist of burial insurance and the other 50% are instahard ads. Hmmmm.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    A lot but work .. 😆
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    Food!
    I’m going to ignore my inner voice and go get a cheeseburger. No french fries tho. 😇😂
  • s1im62
    s1im62 Posts: 29,255 Member
    Options
    Still seeing Winston cigarette ads on MFP. Not sure why, but Google apparently thinks I'm a good target for the ads, even though I've never smoked. 🤔

Maybe it's okay that Big Tobacco is helping fund a fitness site, as long as nobody sees the ad and becomes convinced that lung cancer is cool. 💀
  • Sophisticatted_Gentlemanz
    Options
    Imagine volunteering to take a polygraph test to clear your name and failing it

Twice
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    s1im62 wrote: »
    Still seeing Winston cigarette ads on MFP. Not sure why, but Google apparently thinks I'm a good target for the ads, even though I've never smoked. 🤔

Maybe it's okay that Big Tobacco is helping fund a fitness site, as long as nobody sees the ad and becomes convinced that lung cancer is cool. 💀

Tobacco ads are so not cool. :(
    But I'm not so crazy about the disgusting ear wax ads I get and can never un-see. :s
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,711 Member
    Options
    Got an upsetting email from the office manager of a client. Formulating my reply before I do something rash like burn a relationship bridge.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    A “scientist” on television just said that it is possible the moon is an alien made Deathstar.
    🤣😂🤣
    They’re losing me………………😂
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    A “scientist” on television just said that it is possible the moon is an alien made Deathstar.
    🤣😂🤣
    They’re losing me………………😂

Wtf.. 😂
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    cicat3a1eta9.gif
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,711 Member
    Options
    It's time to close the pool. I feel like summer just started and now it's over. 🙁
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    These weird deja vu episodes that are coming back