Options
    I knew it :)
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,856 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    I hate being the center of attention 😳
    I can pull this off very well if it’s in front of a large crowd but I cannot do chitchat in small groups. I will almost always slip out the back
    I just had about 30 people sing Happy Birthday to me over headset. I couldn't look at anyone nearby - I'm sure my face was red and I'm no longer cold. Fortunately we're in the dark and I'm only within eyesight of about 12 of them. Someone has a big mouth 🤨
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Words out

37f5no7kevbc.gif
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Words out

37f5no7kevbc.gif
    Thank you. (This kind of attention I don't mind because I don't have to look at you) 😆
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    Words out

37f5no7kevbc.gif
    Thank you. (This kind of attention I don't mind because I don't have to look at you) 😆

Ahh jeez thanks
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    I can pull this off very well if it’s in front of a large crowd but I cannot do chitchat in small groups. I will almost always slip out the back
    I just had about 30 people sing Happy Birthday to me over headset. I couldn't look at anyone nearby - I'm sure my face was red and I'm no longer cold. Fortunately we're in the dark and I'm only within eyesight of about 12 of them. Someone has a big mouth 🤨

Oh my goodness that’s so embarrassing

but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!🎂🎈🎉🎁🎊
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Words out

37f5no7kevbc.gif

Ahh jeez thanks
    Wait - did that come out wrong? 🤦‍♀️
  • cmsienk
    Options

Oh my goodness that’s so embarrassing

but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!🎂🎈🎉🎁🎊
    Thank you. Appreciate it 🙂
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    Words out

37f5no7kevbc.gif

Ahh jeez thanks
    Wait - did that come out wrong? 🤦‍♀️

🤣🤣🤣
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options

yzv83p9z8qcv.jpg
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

yzv83p9z8qcv.jpg

I shouldn’t be laughing this hard at my friends on the Internet. You made me snort
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

yzv83p9z8qcv.jpg

I shouldn’t be laughing this hard at my friends on the Internet. You made me snort

*curtsie*
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options

Happy birthday 🎂🥳
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited December 2022
    Options
    I came away from today’s training thinking I didn’t understand a lot of it and then I came home and explained all of it to my sister from beginning to end in about 20 minutes. She said, “sounds like you understand just fine. I don’t think there’s any job you can’t do.” People get yourself a person like this in your life. Because when she says it I believe it
  • cmsienk
    Options
    I came away from today’s training thinking I didn’t understand a lot of it and then I came home and explained all of it to my sister from beginning to end in about 20 minutes. She said, “sounds like you understand just fine. I don’t think there’s any job you can do.” People get yourself a person like this in your life. Because when she says it I believe it
    Your typo makes her sound like a terrible person to have in your life 😆
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I came away from today’s training thinking I didn’t understand a lot of it and then I came home and explained all of it to my sister from beginning to end in about 20 minutes. She said, “sounds like you understand just fine. I don’t think there’s any job you can do.” People get yourself a person like this in your life. Because when she says it I believe it
    Your typo makes her sound like a terrible person to have in your life 😆

omg CAN’T 😂
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,219 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Why is it when you haven't done something for awhile you're amazing at it. I had my best game of curling today and haven't played in a year! I also forgot how I'm really competitive
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this before but my life got so much better when I stopped wearing suck-em-in panties
  • cmsienk
    Options
    I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this before but my life got so much better when I stopped wearing suck-em-in panties
    I'm pretty sure I would've remembered you mentioning that... 🤔