What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Apparently it’s kind of a scam. Then again so are broken hearts

Maybe you should pack them back up and send them to some other random (or not so random) address.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Apparently it’s kind of a scam. Then again so are broken hearts

Maybe you should pack them back up and send them to some other random (or not so random) address.

That is hilarious but I already threw them out. I was disappointed it wasn’t a book or craft item that I forgot about. Now I need to treat myself
  • watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options
    I just got some lingerie in the mail that I did not order and would not order and would not fit my left thigh

Who is punking me?

Pics or it ain't happened

47r3n1eoi6nm.jpeg

Maybe tomorrow the mail order bride arrives with it? I'd stick her with the sick kid and go to work.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I just got some lingerie in the mail that I did not order and would not order and would not fit my left thigh

Who is punking me?

47r3n1eoi6nm.jpeg

Maybe tomorrow the mail order bride arrives with it? I'd stick her with the sick kid and go to work.
    I have often thought it would be nice to have a wife. What a thoughtful gift that would be

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    2lpgkl35wdqo.gif

Do you have ANY idea how long it took to figure out how to make a twitter download mfp upload ready??

I wish gifs had sound cuz this guy is hilarious. 😀

On the bright side, I downloaded a bunch of liked videos and memes last night.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    ___Tams___ wrote: »

Who is punking me?

47r3n1eoi6nm.jpeg

Haha 🤣
    I got sent an elf costume that I did not order just before Christmas with elf booties and ears.
    That is too funny!

• break_down
    break_down Posts: 42 Member
    Options

Who is punking me?

47r3n1eoi6nm.jpeg

Too funny! 😂

🤣 Damn! The only thing I've ever received that I didn't order was a stapler and a broken heart

Yep. Only things I've received not ordered are subscriptions to Good Housekeeping, jelly of the month club, and a broken me.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    break_down wrote: »

Who is punking me?

47r3n1eoi6nm.jpeg

Too funny! 😂

🤣 Damn! The only thing I've ever received that I didn't order was a stapler and a broken heart

Yep. Only things I've received not ordered are subscriptions to Good Housekeeping, jelly of the month club, and a broken me.

It's a puzzle. All the answers to fixing your broken self is found within the pages of GH, as you snack on your jelly
  • watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options
    ___Tams___ wrote: »

Who is punking me?

47r3n1eoi6nm.jpeg

Haha 🤣
    I got sent an elf costume that I did not order just before Christmas with elf booties and ears.

You're gonna make me say it again.

Pics or it ain't happened 😁
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,511 Member
    Options
    Just that number…
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Just that number…

Does it start with a 5 ?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,194 Member
    Options
    We had a fun night at the taping of a comedy show. They even gave my boy a pair of gloves I think cause he was the youngest there.
    We were almost late cause I gave my cancer patient a drive home because his plan was to take the bus!! After chemo!!! Not on my watch 🤣
    We get paid mileage as a volunteer driver so since he hadn't booked a return trip I only got mileage for half but I told him I donate the mileage back to the cancer society so it doesn't really matter
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited January 2023
    Options
    She likes it
    4z87bbxosqz1.jpeg
  • break_down
    Options
    She likes it
    4z87bbxosqz1.jpeg

This is the best!
  • break_down
    Options
    The best fat burning exercise zone is to work up a sweat but still be able to complain about it in full sentences.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    The best fat burning exercise zone is to work up a sweat but still be able to complain about it in full sentences.

Yes I was told that you should be able to *kitten* in complete sentences but not be able to sing your bitching. And then some crazy runners told me that you should be able to sing while you’re running but I think they might have been in a cult
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,194 Member
    Options
    etfid6guwi7p.jpeg

My son is such a thoughtful man.
    Every year I get flowers from him.
    ❤️

Those are beautiful you raised a man with excellent taste. How has your birthday been?
  • break_down
    Options

Yes I was told that you should be able to *kitten* in complete sentences but not be able to sing your bitching. And then some crazy runners told me that you should be able to sing while you’re running but I think they might have been in a cult

Runners… say no more.