What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    also PSA
    0rdbpvpqna0u.jpeg

This gives men way too much credit. We cannot do more than 1 thing at a time this implies 6!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,192 Member
    Options
    How much I love a productive day.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Where to stay in Atlanta it sprawls

@Alinouveau2 - OutKast’s legendary “Dungeon” is available on Airbnb I’ve heard. It’s historic in ATL
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    also PSA
    0rdbpvpqna0u.jpeg

Good morning beautiful 😘
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    also PSA
    0rdbpvpqna0u.jpeg

Good morning beautiful 😘

rude 😂
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    also PSA
    0rdbpvpqna0u.jpeg

Good morning beautiful 😘

rude 😂

I’ll never let you down - 😉
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I got *kitten* to do and this day is taking forever
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    It’s employee appreciation week in my county and during the board meeting they were calling all the departments up one at a time so I dipped before they got to mine. I do not have the spoons for this kind of theater
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    It’s employee appreciation week in my county and during the board meeting they were calling all the departments up one at a time so I dipped before they got to mine. I do not have the spoons for this kind of theater

Just smile and wave -
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Just smile and wave -

I sat all the way in the back and they wanted everybody to walk up to the dais & form a circle like it was some kind of altar call. I didn’t want to see who the sacrificial lamb was going to be
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    Keep it, I don’t want no stinking participation trophy. 🤨
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Keep it, I don’t want no stinking participation trophy. 🤨

They always gave me a non-participation trophy 😁😁
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

@Alinouveau2 - OutKast’s legendary “Dungeon” is available on Airbnb I’ve heard. It’s historic in ATL

I got a place in downtown near the Coca Cola place. It was recommended by friends
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    On my mind is dinner this Saturday. We're having friends over we haven't seen in ages but they're all super fun characters so it'll be lots of fun. I've got the booze, just need to figure out the food
  • cowsfan12
    Options

I got a place in downtown near the Coca Cola place. It was recommended by friends

Yeah I’ve been down there - it’s a cool city - enjoy the trip
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    People who leave no impression. They leave the room & I forget they exist. I meet them multiple times & have conversations with them and each time I think they seem vaguely familiar. And finally after six or seven times I finally put it together that they are all the same person and I scramble frantically trying to recall all of our interactions to no avail because they are gone with the wind
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    People who leave no impression. They leave the room & I forget they exist. I meet them multiple times & have conversations with them and each time I think they seem vaguely familiar. And finally after six or seven times I finally put it together that they are all the same person and I scramble frantically trying to recall all of our interactions to no avail because they are gone with the wind

Was their name Carmen?? If so - then that’s probably on purpose
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Was their name Carmen?? If so - then that’s probably on purpose

😂
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options

And here I thought you were just forgetful with me😔
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Oh yay! The profile picture thing is working