What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• _Redux
    _Redux Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    _Redux wrote: »

Omg. This is even better (worse) than tales from tinder that @_Redux gives us

Give me some credit, it was POF!

Current situation: thinking of joining a monastery.
    POF doesn’t have the alliteration. I’ll think on it and see what I can come up with

In the meantime, I think you would look pretty sexy in a hooded robe

Another unique compliment! There’s a dad joke here about bad habits or something.

Sadly if I did that, the only people to see my threads would be the other 200 dudes. To cope with the chastity, I will try to sneak you an inappropriate monk selfie.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options

POF doesn’t have the alliteration. I’ll think on it and see what I can come up with

Another unique compliment! There’s a dad joke here about bad habits or something.

Sadly if I did that, the only people to see my threads would be the other 200 dudes. To cope with the chastity, I will try to sneak you an inappropriate monk selfie.

you DO care! 🔥❤️
  • _Redux
    _Redux Posts: 87 Member
    Options

you DO care! 🔥❤️

Of course, you're one of my favourite Yanks. Even if you did say England is dreary.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

you DO care! 🔥❤️

Of course, you're one of my favourite Yanks. Even if you did say England is dreary.
    I think I said it SEEMS dreary. I’ve never been so I can only go by how you’re portrayed in arts and media.

Looking forward to your peekaboo robe selfies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    I feel so sorry for my son. ❤️
    All day with his dad moving his grandmother.
    His dad is in such a mood that I could hardly stand to be near him.
    My sweet son does what he needs to do to help and suffers through the same **** that lead to our divorce.
    He talks to his son, same as he did me.
    It’s torture and causes such terrible anxiety.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I feel so sorry for my son. ❤️
    All day with his dad moving his grandmother.
    His dad is in such a mood that I could hardly stand to be near him.
    My sweet son does what he needs to do to help and suffers through the same **** that lead to our divorce.
    He talks to his son, same as he did me.
    It’s torture and causes such terrible anxiety.
    This sounds so painful. I’m really sorry he has to deal with that, Honey
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    hjq5hq8ohqy9.gif
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    fuicw1qt2thx.gif
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Phew! My boss has been saying he’s going to leave pretty much all day & he finally just left a half hour before closing
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Phew! My boss has been saying he’s going to leave pretty much all day & he finally just left a half hour before closing

30min before quitting time doesn’t even count as early!
    He tortured you all day….🤨
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited April 2023
    Options

Yup. And if he had been busy I could’ve understood it but he sat in my office scrolling on his phone for no reason
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options

Yup. And if he had been busy I could’ve understood it but he sat in my office scrolling on his phone for no reason

You’re his bestie 🥰
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

You’re his bestie 🥰

😑
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,192 Member
    Options
    Apparently we're having a thunder storm
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited April 2023
    Options

It woke me up about 2:30 & I even opened my curtains & window so I could enjoy it but then it completely stopped after a couple of huge rolling thunders. Rude weather

I blame Canada
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options

Have you tried bumble. It used to be a little classier swiping joint
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

It woke me up about 2:30 & I even opened my curtains & window so I could enjoy it but then it completely stopped after a couple of huge rolling thunders. Rude weather

I blame Canada

Sorry
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I blame Canada

Sorry

The most Canadian response ever ❤️
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    All of the outdoor projects I want to get done this summer around my place
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Anyone want to come to a BBQ? I have burgers and chicken kabobs, a weird salad that should be tasty and a variety of cookies. Seems family drama might have cancelled our plans