What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    The paradigms of beauty change throughout the ages, but Veronica Lake was and always will be a freaking smokeshow.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,342 Member
    Options
    I'm hosting a get together for a friend's birthday tomorrow. I need to figure out what I'm making
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    I feel as though I got enough sleep last night & I know for a fact I did not
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I would do favors for peanut M&Ms rn
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,373 Member
    Options
    I'm hosting a get together for a friend's birthday tomorrow. I need to figure out what I'm making
    I'm sure it'll be beautiful - whatever you've decided on
  • jasond2424
    jasond2424 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    The things i would do for a burger and french fries from 5 guys rught now
  • jasond2424
    edited September 2023
    Options

You must be really wanting those peanut m&ms
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    jasond2424 wrote: »

tbh I hadn’t considered five guys
  • jasond2424
    Options
    jasond2424 wrote: »

tbh I hadn’t considered five guys

I would do alot of favors for that burger and fries lol
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Favours for the M&M loving guy too?
    Might bring him outta hiding

Awww ima go say hello
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,654 Member
    Options
    I think I'm an egg racist.

I usually buy white eggs. No reason. They're just there. But there was a good sale on eggs and I was going to eventually run out and the store only had eggs of color) left so I bought them.

I hard boil in the microwave so had my two last white eggs and the two EOC and I SWEAR TO GOD, THE WHITE ONES WERE EASIER TO PEEL AFTERWARDS. The EOC tore off so much of the egg white that I almost vowed never to buy them again. (I did. I was running out again and only the brown ones were left.)

I feel bad. :(
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I usually buy white eggs. No reason. They're just there. But there was a good sale on eggs and I was going to eventually run out and the store only had eggs of color) left so I bought them.

I hard boil in the microwave so had my two last white eggs and the two EOC and I SWEAR TO GOD, THE WHITE ONES WERE EASIER TO PEEL AFTERWARDS. The EOC tore off so much of the egg white that I almost vowed never to buy them again. (I did. I was running out again and only the brown ones were left.)

It’s because the white ones were older, and had more air between the shell & the membrane
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,654 Member
    Options

It’s because the white ones were older, and had more air between the shell & the membrane

So now I'm ageist, too???????

:)
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

So now I'm ageist, too???????

:)
    Yes.
    also EOC 😂🤦‍♀️
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,373 Member
    Options
    So, I stopped at the coffee shop in the hotel to get a latte this morning. The barista who took my order picked up the cup with her finger inside and wrote "latte with cinnamon" on the side. Not wanting to make a big deal out of it, but wanting a more sanitary cup, I waited til she walked away and asked the cashier if she would get me a new cup. She asked why and I explained. She said no problem, threw the cup away, got a new cup and wrote on it. Just then the other barista came back, noticed the replacement cup and asked, "Why did you do that?" The other woman tried to make light of it, told her not to worry about it, etc. but the first woman kept pushing. So she told her. And then it got all awkward. I couldn't wait to get out of there.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    So, I stopped at the coffee shop in the hotel to get a latte this morning. The barista who took my order picked up the cup with her finger inside and wrote "latte with cinnamon" on the side. Not wanting to make a big deal out of it, but wanting a more sanitary cup, I waited til she walked away and asked the cashier if she would get me a new cup. She asked why and I explained. She said no problem, threw the cup away, got a new cup and wrote on it. Just then the other barista came back, noticed the replacement cup and asked, "Why did you do that?" The other woman tried to make light of it, told her not to worry about it, etc. but the first woman kept pushing. So she told her. And then it got all awkward. I couldn't wait to get out of there.

Everything about this story makes me cringe
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    What is the reason why, with cameras & technology everywhere, they can’t catch an escaped murderer?
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    What is the reason why, with cameras & technology everywhere, they can’t catch an escaped murderer?

He was a regional hide-and-seek champion. This guy and OJ.. 2 great athletes that got into the murder game. I hope both of them are captured soon.