Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    redux1985 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    I was walking from Starbucks to my work this morning and a man that I passed spoke to me but I couldn't hear him so I took my earbud out and said, "sorry?"

"Do you have any cans?"

"...No. Sorry."

"Do you like the [local gardens place]?"

"No. I don't," which was a *kitten* ridiculous answer because everyone loves them, they're beautiful, but I was so confused as to what was happening. Why was I being asked for cans? Did he mean my tits? Did he mean real cans of food? No idea.

You can say tits here?

*kitten*
    Piss
    *kitten*
    *kitten*
    *kitten*
    *kitten*
    Tits

Just checking :)

Kinda surprised the fifth one didn't work since it's two words grafted together.
    Wait. What? How can you tell? Can you see it when you quote? Because I can’t. Are you *kitten* with me? Don’t take advantage of my gullibility.

Also, glassyo is quite feisty

I see all.

Now he tells me
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    My colleague had a meeting with some clients yesterday – a woman and her husband. From all the way upstairs, I could hear them on the main floor when the woman said, “I’m sorry for staring, but you have the most penetrating blue eyes.” so now we can’t leave him alone about it

Well now I wanna see them
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    My colleague had a meeting with some clients yesterday – a woman and her husband. From all the way upstairs, I could hear them on the main floor when the woman said, “I’m sorry for staring, but you have the most penetrating blue eyes.” so now we can’t leave him alone about it

I can tell you for sure that I never noticed his eyes
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    Options

Maybe she was on the hunt for a third
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Omg a unicorn hunter right here in my little corner of the world! This is so exciting! Now I feel like I need to facilitate
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    Options

Omg a unicorn hunter right here in my little corner of the world! This is so exciting! Now I feel like I need to facilitate

I've typed and deleted three separate responses to this because I think each one has been warning worthy
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

I've typed and deleted three separate responses to this because I think each one has been warning worthy
    Oh tits
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,560 Member
    Options
    I was walking from Starbucks to my work this morning and a man that I passed spoke to me but I couldn't hear him so I took my earbud out and said, "sorry?"

"Do you have any cans?"

"...No. Sorry."

"No. I don't," which was a *kitten* ridiculous answer because everyone loves them, they're beautiful, but I was so confused as to what was happening. Why was I being asked for cans? Did he mean my tits? Did he mean real cans of food? No idea.

You can say tits here?

*kitten*
    Piss
    *kitten*
    *kitten*
    *kitten*
    *kitten*
    Tits

Kinda surprised the fifth one didn't work.

Edit: Also surprised these words even exist in @glassyo 's innocent mind. :o

I feel like I need my eyes washed out with soap after reading those. 😳
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

"Do you have any cans?"

"...No. Sorry."

You can say tits here?

*kitten*
    Piss
    *kitten*
    *kitten*
    *kitten*
    *kitten*
    Tits

Hello Cat 👋

Are you saying these bad words have violated your innocent brain too?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,560 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

"Do you have any cans?"

"...No. Sorry."

You can say tits here?

*kitten*
    Piss
    *kitten*
    *kitten*
    *kitten*
    *kitten*
    Tits

Hello Cat 👋

Are you saying these bad words have violated your innocent brain too?

Heya D. Even my not so innocent brain blushed at some of those!!
  • Wascally_Wabbit
    Wascally_Wabbit Posts: 65 Member
    Options

"Do you have any cans?"

"...No. Sorry."

You can say tits here?

It doesn't even belong on the list! Such a friendly little word.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,668 Member
    Options

"Do you have any cans?"

"...No. Sorry."

You can say tits here?

How do you know they are little???😮‍💨
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,111 Member
    Options

This happens to my ex husband all the time.
    He’s had all sorts of people tell him that.
    We stopped patronizing a certain Mexican restaurant because the waiters/waitress always commented on his eyes, he doesn’t enjoy it.
    I find it irritating when I’m with him.

• Wascally_Wabbit
    Wascally_Wabbit Posts: 65 Member
    Options

"Do you have any cans?"

"...No. Sorry."

You can say tits here?

How do you know they are little???😮‍💨

Wabbit intuition 🐰
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

This happens to my ex husband all the time.
    He’s had all sorts of people tell him that.
    We stopped patronizing a certain Mexican restaurant because the waiters/waitress always commented on his eyes, he doesn’t enjoy it.
    I find it irritating when I’m with him.

SO AWKWARD
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    Finished up my 42 hour fast a few hours ago. Not weight loss related, I just like doing them and feel great. And it helps with some other things. But it’s been a long time since I’ve done one. Makes me wonder why. Why did I stop? I’m gonna do them regularly again
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,342 Member
    Options
    I must be getting old. I'm at a high school Homecoming football game (small, private schools). More than half of these boys look much too young/small to be on the field
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,335 Member
    Options
    My cancer drive today was a sweet old man. He asked if I could walk with him into his building to a bench, he'd be ok from there. He held out his arm for me to take he was so sweet
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options

"Do you have any cans?"

"...No. Sorry."

You can say tits here?

*kitten*
    Piss
    *kitten*
    *kitten*
    *kitten*
    *kitten*
    Tits

George Carlin, bayyyyyyybe.

I actually had to look them up because I always forget one but then remember why I forget it when I see it. And now it's this whole big thing with the kids today and I cringe every time I see it.

Also, some form of *kitten* is like every other word out of my mouth these days. :p
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    The Amish did a good job on my sunroom roof a few years ago and I’m wondering if I should hire them to do the barn