I have never eaten either one.
    Am I missing a lot?
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,895 Member
    Options
    Burger King bought Tim Hortons?

Am I missing a lot?
    I had never had Tim Hortons until a few years ago. It was good for a minute and then it wasn’t. I’m wondering if it’s because they were acquired

IMO Burger King burgers are better than McDonald’s. And no, that’s not saying much at all. They have a smoky flavor.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,240 Member
    Options

Am I missing a lot?
    I had never had Tim Hortons until a few years ago. It was good for a minute and then it wasn’t. I’m wondering if it’s because they were acquired

IMO Burger King burgers are better than McDonald’s. And no, that’s not saying much at all. They have a smoky flavor.

The appeal of Timmies is that it's cheap!!! The timbits are fun too. I am partial to a Boston cream donut...I get that and a chocolate dip for my boy as our after school treat sometimes
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Am I missing a lot?

The appeal of Timmies is that it's cheap!!! The timbits are fun too. I am partial to a Boston cream donut...I get that and a chocolate dip for my boy as our after school treat sometimes

I feel like the flavor of the coffee changed sometime in the past few years. It tastes like tomatoes to me now. I’m a little fussy though because I really like the coffee I make at home and almost nothing else. Although I can tolerate a Dunkin’ Donuts iced coffee.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Why did I volunteer to get up at the crack of dawn to drive a couple of house to play "coach" for my friend's daughter at a Competition tomorrow???!! At least there's no snowstorm forecasted *knock on wood*
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Last night a bunch of my wealthy relatives gave me a job to do and then sat around criticizing everything I did while undoing & redoing all my work and telling me how presumptuous I am.

The night before I was having unsatisfactory relations with a misshapen man.

My dreams are heavy on the low self esteem lately

🤗

There should be a dreams thread here. Seems like a lot of work though.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    Last night a bunch of my wealthy relatives gave me a job to do and then sat around criticizing everything I did while undoing & redoing all my work and telling me how presumptuous I am.

The night before I was having unsatisfactory relations with a misshapen man.

My dreams are heavy on the low self esteem lately

🤗

There should be a dreams thread here. Seems like a lot of work though.

I believe there is, but I’m too lazy to look for it
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Sometimes bad people say true words
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Hunk nails
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,737 Member
    Options
    Taking a break
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    My super yum cookies

And the people i met at my open house today who said they'd be in touch
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,078 Member
    Options
    My second oldest has a golden birthday tomorrow. And it’s pretty unbelievable.🥳
  • ItsMeAnna3
    ItsMeAnna3 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I can smell Christmas
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    In my experience it has been easier to replace bad habits than merely abstaining from them.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    The pretty dusting of snow. Woke be nice if it sticks for Christmas but I doubt it will
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    In my experience it has been easier to replace bad habits than merely abstaining from them.

I like this. I think I will try to replace self loathing with knitting. 🧶