What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,895 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    In my experience it has been easier to replace bad habits than merely abstaining from them.

I like this. I think I will try to replace self loathing with knitting. 🧶

😂❤️

Yes!

I mean at certain point I do wonder if it’s just distraction, but whatever works
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately so maybe I’ve already written this…
    One of the nicest compliments I’ve ever received was in high school. I was kissing this really cute metalhead and showing him my poetry and he asked me to write for his band. Obviously I never did it because we’d all be famous if I had.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Debating packaging up Christmas cookies for my neighbor that yelled at me for using the blower at 10 a.m. on Saturday morning because obviously I'm supposed to know he works overnights a few times a month but I manage to bite my tongue when he starts up his mower at 8 a.m. the only reason I'm considering this is because my self control is zero right now but if I wait one more day they may start tasting like three day old cookies and as much as he deserves three day old cookies I don't want it to be a reflection of my baking skills because I'm a pretty damn good baker if I do say so myself

I am torn on this one 😂
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Arancini
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Debating packaging up Christmas cookies for my neighbor that yelled at me for using the blower at 10 a.m. on Saturday morning because obviously I'm supposed to know he works overnights a few times a month but I manage to bite my tongue when he starts up his mower at 8 a.m. the only reason I'm considering this is because my self control is zero right now but if I wait one more day they may start tasting like three day old cookies and as much as he deserves three day old cookies I don't want it to be a reflection of my baking skills because I'm a pretty damn good baker if I do say so myself

This sounds like episode 1 of your sitcom… It’s Always Peachy in Jersey
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I just want to see some cutie patootie booty, but the GIFs are so small 😭
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,078 Member
    Options
    The fact that my phone sometimes spellchecks real words to usernames here. And also that it sometimes corrects a username to how it’s spelled/written here.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,078 Member
    Options
    Tell me you have a problem without telling me you have a problem. (See above👆🏽)
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I want to practice just saying thank you with sincere belief when people are nice to me or say nice things to me instead of explaining it away or diminishing it or assuming they’re just being polite. 2024 goals
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    hantavirus
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    Every year I get a gift card from a couple coworkers but once the ex co worker left, it didn't even occur to me to get something for these two.

I just want to tell them not to get me one because I still won't be getting them anything. Except for the pretty lights, I'm just so apathetic to Christmas and our stupid company dinner that stopped being about the staff is on Friday.

Plus, it decided to rain most of this week so it'll be tricky getting physical gift cards.

*sigh* I suck.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    If you’re one of my besties and I ask if you want to see one of my naughty drawings & you say “*sigh* sure” you can just wait for the book to come out
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    1.Red curtains
    2.Her neck, with its graceful curve and delicate nape, radiates elegance and femininity, casting a captivating charm that adds to her overall allure……🤤
  • hannabrant
    hannabrant Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am nestled in spreadsheets today.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I went to the gym. I put on the stretchy clothes. I put the bar on my back. And my body said gtfo. I’m not injured or anything. It was more like a precognition that I would be if I tried anything.

So now I’m sitting in the parking lot of big lots thinking maybe I’ll take myself on a little shopping date.