What's your 'Selfish Reason'?

Options

Replies

• kristyrae24
    kristyrae24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My mans ex just so happened to "accidentally" look at the tags in my clothes when she was picking up the kids at our house and now rubs it in my face that I'm not much smaller than her, I'm just taller so I carry my weight differently. So I want to lose weight and look better so I can rub it in her face that we are no longer anywhere near the other persons clothes size and I will be the much better looking one. This may sound pathetic, but after her weight comment tht was the final straw.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I'm sick and tired of being told, "you're f**king awesome but I'm just not physically attracted to you." Yes, I've been told this three times in one form or another. Basically, I'm tired of being rejected by guys...

I'm physically attracted to you. Wanna bang?

Oh c'mon you already know I do ;)
  • beastmodekittyx
    beastmodekittyx Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I want to get back at that one guy by showing him how stunningly sexy I really am! look what you let go boyyy dayum.
  • mio_amore
    mio_amore Posts: 29
    Options
    I have waay too many to list lol
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I want all the cute small clothes at the expensive stores clearance areas
  • I_Will_Be_The_Swan
    Options
    I want to look like a ballet dancer. I may have a tendency to sickle my feet; I may not be able to do a developpe higher than my hip; I may be incapable of doing a split. But I will look like a dancer.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I've only ever had one reason and it's to look good....does that make me vain?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I've only ever had one reason and it's to look good....does that make me vein?

Yes, very vain. But that is ok. My reason is incredibly vain AND shallow.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

Damn auto correct....I know the difference between vein and vain!

So, what is vain and shallow??
  • ThatOperaGirl
    ThatOperaGirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Honestly, one of my biggest motivators is to have absolutely BANGING legs. I'm training to be an opera singer, and my voice is suited to a lot of "pants roles". (These are male characters who are played by female singers, often because they're young men and the composer wanted to reflect that in giving them to a higher voice type. They're so much fun to play!) Therefore, I want to look good on stage if I end up playing a role like this and a director puts me in a pair of butt-hugging breeches and tights!
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Look f**** hot naked :)

Health reasons and feeling balanced being as tall as I am; I look better thin.
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I want dudes to stare at me so I can get embarrassed and scoff like "why are they staring?" but really be flattered.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

Damn auto correct....I know the difference between vein and vain!

So, what is vain and shallow??

I want to look amazing and be wanted for my body by women who don't know me, then complain that I am more than just a piece of meat. :tongue:
  • Lozx87
    Lozx87 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    my selfish reason is i am getting married and i don't want people to tell i look good just because of the day i wanna wow people and get them to really mean it plus an ex got married recently and i wanna look better than them :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Fithealthyforlife Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I want dudes to stare at me so I can get embarrassed and scoff like "why are they staring?" but really be flattered.

That is so wrong...I love it. ;-)
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    To actully be able to have fashion and not be forced into ugly 4x clothing. Also, been single for a while and would like to look good so I can meet a nice and healthy girl.

Also tired of some guy's thinking im a women till I open my mouth ffs
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I don't have any unselfish reasons for wanting to be healthy. I got started at it when I was single, so I didn't have any obligation to anyone else. I like to feel good living in the body that I have.
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Even though I'm married and shouldn't care how I look like to other guys, I want to occasionally see someone check me out. Now that I'm in my 30's and have popped out 4 kids, I don't feel young and sexy anymore and I want to have that back.
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    1. To be totally hot!!
    2. Be able to wear nothing but a sports bra and tights when working out!!
    3. I don't want to be the "fat friend" everyone thinks when describing me!!
  • hayleymc3
    hayleymc3 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    To get compliments! I never get any and sometimes I wonder if I'm just unattractive. Also, clothes!