What's your 'Selfish Reason'?

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• MarshmallowLegs
    MarshmallowLegs Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I want people to be shocked when I tell them I have 4 kids.... not because I have FOUR kids, but because I don't look like I've ever been pregnant.
  • Debbjones
    Debbjones Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Even after 8 years I want to "run" into my ex, have him see me at my size 0 and and realize in that "ah ha" moment he can never have again, that best thing he ever had...
  • AA1ex
    AA1ex Posts: 223 Member
    Options

Even though I am married I like to turn heads and to have people flirt with me. I have no intention of doing anything but its a great boost to the ego...haha

^ This. It gets my husband jealous and what it does to his libido is fantastic. So I guess my reason is to be flirted with by strangers and to have more fabulous sack sessions with my husband :wink:
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Because I feel sexier in bed and when I feel sexier in bed the sex is extra good. Though I guess now I just want to look good for me since I won't be getting much of that.

Its great for being healthy and feeling good too. I remember how much energy I suddenly had when I lost the first 20 lbs. It was awesome!
  • animelose2012
    Options
    To be able to tell people i can bench press and squat large amounts of weight. Also not to have to walk in to the plus size side of any store ever again!
  • mockingbird204
    Options
    Because my ex has a really hot girlfriend. The thought makes me put on my tennis shoes and get moving. I don't want him back, but I want him to miss what he gave up. *kitten*.
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I can't think of a selfless reason I'm losing weight. It's not for the starving children in Africa, that's for sure.

I like shopping. I LOVE shopping when I look good in lots of things :)

I like making whoopee with my husband. I LOVE it when I feel great about myself.

I prefer to look good in bikinis when I'm at the beach.

I like liking the way I look in photos, instead of refusing to even look at them.

When I'm healthy and strong, I am the epitome of confidence.

Scrubs are expensive and I don't want to buy a bigger size
  • Lady_Senie
    Lady_Senie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Try Walmart, Ms Endomorph. It's the only place I'll go for scrubs ^_~
  • TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options

i have to take the married guy side of this...

to have hot chicks wanna bang me.

This
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    just want to turn heads
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Some people are only nice to good looking guys, I wan't to be treated nice and be acknowledged as a human being.
  • Kabear2013
    Kabear2013 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Fat clothes are expensive, and I want a restart. Im tired of hearing my face is pretty lol
  • Phrakman
    Phrakman Posts: 113
    Options
    Not only to be able to lift all the weight but look like i can.
  • Mishinmite
    Mishinmite Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with you about "fat clothes" being super expensive!

My "selfish" reason is that I want to look people in the eye that said I couldn't do it and say "F*** You"

LOL ^^ This for sure, but also I'm getting married in February and I want to rock my man's world on the honeymoon. :wink:
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Try Walmart, Ms Endomorph. It's the only place I'll go for scrubs ^_~

Oh. I can't. They're brand feels like sandpaper to me! I like my scrubs to melt on my skin like butter ;)
  • BrklynTico
    BrklynTico Posts: 143
    Options
    I want my son's mother to see all the beautiful women in the world infatuated with me.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I want the girls/ladies to look twice at me
  • just_me_mindy
    just_me_mindy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I want to be happy with what I see when I look in the mirror. I want to feel beautiful and strong, sexy and confident.