What's your 'Selfish Reason'?

Options

Replies

• EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I was at Siesta Key, FL a year ago and blatantly sat by these two blonde goddesses. They seemed nice and I thought I could wear them down with personality, but then this dark, 3% body fat statue with muscles on muscles and sick, kraken ink starts body surfing and the two just stared, paralyzed in fearful recollection like Pompeii victims. I was forgotten sooner than a carnival ride operator. Now I don't want girls freaking out over me, let's be realistic, I just want to be noticed again when the guy mysteriously disappears never to be heard from again.
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to do a high quality photo shoot. I want to do a very artistic, edgy one (edgy as in couture, not slutty) or an edgy fitness model style shoot.

I want to be able to look back to those pictures when I'm old and say, "Daanng, grandmomma was hot!"
  • Siennacita
    Siennacita Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm going on a really big trip next summer - going to Europe - and I want to buy some gorgeous stylish clothes to stroll through the streets of Paris in!
  • jcsellers
    jcsellers Posts: 4
    Options
    To feel sexy
  • CoffeeLush
    CoffeeLush Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This afternoon clearly laid out my selfish reason: I want to be light enough to be easily picked up and have sex standing. Well, I suppose I wouldn't be the one standing, but you get the gist.
  • CharlotteTheCoffeeLover
    CharlotteTheCoffeeLover Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Definitely cute clothes.... But ultimately to finally be the hot friend.... *****Achieved ;-)
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Because I now get a little hot and bothered when I dance around in my underwear - and I like it.
  • cicibeanz
    cicibeanz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    To make all the guys who flirted with everyone but me regret looking at me like I was a ficus and not a woman. :)
  • Ninguneado73
    Ninguneado73 Posts: 832
    Options
    :angry: Initially, to avoid buying bigger suits. Now, my suits are baggy and I hate them. I had to buy smaller clothes, jeans, shirts etc...but...I still refuse to buy bigger suits grrr!
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Basically, I'm single and want to be healthy and look good.

This ^
  • Ninguneado73
    Ninguneado73 Posts: 832
    Options
    Basically, I'm single and want to be healthy and look good.

This ^

mestacy...you already look healthy, good ....and HOT ;)
  • Dre8604
    Dre8604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be the "kinda" pretty friend anymore... I wanna turn heads too!!
    And get into that bikini for the first time.
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I want to buy new clothes and look sexy in a bikini. I also want to get my belly button pierced.
  • rich_7887
    rich_7887 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My reason is to be able to take my shirt off and have women hypnotized by my chiseled pecks.
  • wldrose75
    wldrose75 Posts: 128
    Options
    This is truly awful, I know but... What can I say? You asked for selfish. My whole life I've been the fat friend running around with these hot, little skinny chicks. So, a few years back I finally get myself a fat friend. Wasn't planned, just happened that way. Finally, finally I have someone to hang with that doesn't make me self conscious about my weight, someone I can go out to dinner with who will match me bite for unhealthy bite instead of picking at a side salad while I chow down on the monster burger and fries. So, then what does this biz-snatch do but go and get weight lose surgery and lose 125lbs!! Now when we go out to eat, its 4 bites and, "can I get a to-go box, please." Errrr. So my truly selfish (and jealous) reason is to be smaller than her again. :devil:

Oh! And it'll help with my hunting. The hot, young things tend to run REALLY fast when a less than svelt cougar is after them. :wink:
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Fithealthyforlife Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    How about my top 5 selfish reasons wanting a hot bod?

-I've had a certain ideal body type in mind for many years.

-I understand health is precious.

-So muscular dudes can't think they have an edge over me.

-Because I look better with more muscle.

-Because I can.
  • marcon125
    marcon125 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Sex with the lights on....

Yes, please

Looks like you have about the right lighting level there... :wink:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I'm sick and tired of being told, "you're f**king awesome but I'm just not physically attracted to you." Yes, I've been told this three times in one form or another. Basically, I'm tired of being rejected by guys...
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    All of my reasons are selfish. I want to be *kitten* hot.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I'm sick and tired of being told, "you're f**king awesome but I'm just not physically attracted to you." Yes, I've been told this three times in one form or another. Basically, I'm tired of being rejected by guys...

I'm physically attracted to you. Wanna bang?