What's your 'Selfish Reason'?

Options

Replies

• anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    For the very first time in 16 years of married life I can do something my husband can't. Run continuously for 1 hr. I know he didn't think I'd stick at my weight loss (blow raspberry to him). That makes me feel so good.
  • BrittBrat1787
    BrittBrat1787 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    To be the hot beautiful one in my group of friends ( or at least AS hot haha)

To feel comfortable in my own skin and not feel like people are judging my chub

To have jean shopping be a little less terrible!
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Just got totally fed up of feeling like a fat *kitten*! Felt my partner deserved to have a girl to show off, which she now has!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I want to feel good and look good :) I also want to save some animals :)
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I want to make a parachute jump and to do that i commited myself i should weigh at most 85 kg

its the best feeling in the world go for it :D
  • tarashley13
    tarashley13 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    To know that I CAN push myself further than I have ever done before and SUCCEED!!!
  • tarashley13
    tarashley13 Posts: 114 Member
    Options

OH and I agree with the jean thing. :drinker:
  • IceyBaby96
    IceyBaby96 Posts: 36
    Options
    To see people's jaws drop at what I have accomplished! To wear something other then hoodies! To get back at all the jerks who say no to bigger girls and the ones who say they have never banged a fat girl before. Also I just wanna be a runner eventually without my thighs clapping LOL :)
  • kittyd7015
    kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
    Options
    to look good in skimpier clothes :-) xxx
  • JerseyGirlinTN
    JerseyGirlinTN Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely loving reading all these. Here's another:

For years, I've always said to people "I'd love to be your size" or "I'd love to have your shape/body". I want people to say that to me!!!
  • brayman1701
    brayman1701 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    To have all the women that have friend zoned me go damn what the hell were we thinking.
  • MelissaH0910
    MelissaH0910 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    To look smokin' hot in a bikini or pair of jeans. Also to have the energy to chase after my 2-year old granddaughter and a second one due in September. I'm fairly young to be a grandma (43) and I'm not ready to look or act like one!
  • kmpublishing2
    kmpublishing2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    To bang hot chicks.

i have to take the married guy side of this...

to have hot chicks wanna bang me.

Same. To have hot guys wanna bang me.

To be respected in the business world and be able to dress the part. I want to be the sexy profession with trendy clothes, not the fat one wearing grandma clothes.

To be able to look at people from my past (especially those who took jabs at my appearance) that I despise and tell them to suck it.

QFT.

All of this!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I don't find any of these reasons 'selfish', maybe because I fail to see anything wrong with a healthy level of vanity.

I want to wear a bikini on the beach. Done, and done.

Frankly I was an ugly ducking most of my life, seriously awkward from ages 5-26, no kidding. I just wanted to do something about that.
  • toughmudderMN
    toughmudderMN Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I was quite fit before and i really enjoyed the 'attention'..... Oh yeah and to be healthy too
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Basically, I'm single and want to be healthy and look good.
    ^
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Honestly, one of my biggest motivators is to have absolutely BANGING legs. I'm training to be an opera singer, and my voice is suited to a lot of "pants roles". (These are male characters who are played by female singers, often because they're young men and the composer wanted to reflect that in giving them to a higher voice type. They're so much fun to play!) Therefore, I want to look good on stage if I end up playing a role like this and a director puts me in a pair of butt-hugging breeches and tights!

Sheer awesomeness!
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options

If you think you are not "at least" as hot as your friends, then they are at an unreachable level. :)
    You are way above fantastic already. Just saying.
  • abbyrmichel
    Options
    To make the guy who left me for a small skinny chick this summer jealous when he sees me again. :)

seriously? you look hot to me man, if you look out your window right now, theres probably a group of young attractive men forming an orderly queue outside your house waiting to take you out.

well, thanks :)

did you look?

haha yeahh... nobody there :(
  • Lady_Senie
    Lady_Senie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    This afternoon clearly laid out my selfish reason: I want to be light enough to be easily picked up and have sex standing. Well, I suppose I wouldn't be the one standing, but you get the gist.

::giggles:: Wall Sex For Da Win!!