What's your 'Selfish Reason'?

Options

Replies

• nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    To get compliments! I never get any and sometimes I wonder if I'm just unattractive. Also, clothes!

Nope, you look great!
  • Prismapencils
    Options
    I want to hog up time on Earth as long as possible.
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    It just so happens that most of my haters are fat. :flowerforyou:
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I want everyone who's ever told me "no" to wish they'd have said "yes" instead! ;)
  • Prismapencils
    Options
    Even though I'm married and shouldn't care how I look like to other guys, I want to occasionally see someone check me out. Now that I'm in my 30's and have popped out 4 kids, I don't feel young and sexy anymore and I want to have that back.
    I think you're beautiful. I'm young. I don't have kids. Yet, I wish I could look like you--you have very nice facial features if your picture is anything to go by.
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    I know this is going to sound mean but I also want to do this so I can be kinda a ***** to those who looked down on me just because I'm a big girl!!
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I just want to be able to pose half naked or full naked in the mirror and be totally pleased with sexy lady looking back at me, not, I'm hella sexy but..... I also want to be able to shop and put on clothes without worrying about what will hide/flatter my muffin top best and it's more fun to entertain thoughts of cosplay and halloween without worrying about what's going to be flattering and what I feel too fat to wear.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    We're all here ultimately for the same reason - to get fit and healthy - and we all have our altruistic motivations for doing it (to be around for our children and spouses, etc., etc.).

But what's your 'selfish' reason for wanting it? Want to look good at a reunion? Get back at a cheating ex? Women, wear a bikini, and guys, go shirtless at the beach?

What is your totally selfish, shallow, artificial reason for wanting to get fit (lose weight, tone up, etc.)?

Here's mine: I'm cheap, and fat clothes are expensive! I want to buy all the cute small clothes that are inexpensive.

Feel decent again in any kind of bathing suit. I miss swimming.
    And I want to learn how to dive. I will not be looking like a beached seal in a wetsuit.
  • cebiginalaska
    cebiginalaska Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    To get a job (join the military). To look GOOD :smokin:
  • swagoner94
    swagoner94 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My current boyfriend... his ex is skinnier, has bigger boobs, a bigger butt... hate her. I want to be hotter than her... significantly hotter than her...
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I think I will look better with muscle. I want better abs than everyone I know.
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I want dudes to stare at me so I can get embarrassed and scoff like "why are they staring?" but really be flattered.

That is so wrong...I love it. ;-)
    haha I know I'm evil :devil:
  • sdonovan4
    sdonovan4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Well I like to skydive so need to be under 225, also I want to look good naked =)
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin.
  • kzakian
    kzakian Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    To be considered the pretty sister, not just the smart one.

Yes, my family labels.
  • papillon71
    papillon71 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am doing it so I can dress up and look like Katy Perry at a Christmas Party this year :tongue:
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I want people's head to turn because they're 'mirin... not because they see a fat nerdy weirdo slob...

Also, to give girls the middle finger when I suddenly become "hot." (Not going gay, but AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT!)
  • smantha32
    Options

I've never thought, "I'm doing this so my cat will have a healthier owner and be able to point at me when he sees me outside and be like, "Look. Look at that Jim, look at my hot owner. All the other cats want her to pet them."
    (If being hot actually made cats random outdoor cats let me pet them I would have lost this weight so much sooner.)

Funny. :happy:
  • smantha32
    Options
    No more chubby face. My face is so chubby it sucks.

weeelll....

When I was young I had a really fat face too. Even when I lost all the weight my face stayed fat.
    It came off with age.
    When I hit 32 or so, it just melted away. no idea why.
  • Frankii_x
    Frankii_x Posts: 238
    Options
    A girl who caused a lot of trouble for me 3 and a half years ago called me fat in a tweet she didn't know I could see. Not anymore :)