What's your 'Selfish Reason'?

Options

Replies

• AnDiallo
    AnDiallo Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    To not be the big one in my group of friends!
  • stephen4232
    stephen4232 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    To be able to take my tshirtoff in public without embarrasement!
  • blue_eyes_
    blue_eyes_ Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I want to look good enough to where a woman would want me before I ever said anything. I think it would be awesome to catch someone checking me out.

From where I am sitting, you look pretty damn fine already.
  • splashtree1
    Options
    To have my man and friends be proud of me and the great advices they gave me during the time and dur working out together, so happy to come back to it!
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Out of my siblings I've always been written off as the plain, chubby, bookish one.
    And I refuse to be shoehorned into a stereotype.
  • taniiagirl
    taniiagirl Posts: 47
    Options
    My selfish reasons are to prove I can stick to something for once, to prove everyone wrong. Its working :D
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I wanna prove to everyone that said I couldn't, that I CAN and AM! And feel great and sexy in clothes!
  • balsert713
    balsert713 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    boo. I'll get my gif to work and try again. :P
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    This is so vain...haha

Even though I am married I like to turn heads and to have people flirt with me. I have no intention of doing anything but its a great boost to the ego...haha

I really want to wear yoga shorts to show off my butt.

People that I haven't seen in a long time are shocked when they see me now, I can even imagine what they will do when I get to my goal weight.

I want to not only weight less but show my muscles and look like an athlete. Skinny is much easier than fit.
  • balsert713
    balsert713 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    at-t-infinity-mind-blown-o.gif

so I'll be the reason he mimics that guy: after seeing me for the first time in years and once more after the steamy session that follows.
  • rsgavin
    rsgavin Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to take my shirt off in public without being embarrassed.

.....oh, and to have the ladies flirt with me :-)

Don't judge, we all love being flirted with!!
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    That I can rock a swimsuit still after having my daughters 19 months apart. They will be 18 months in Aug and my oldest 3yrs old.
  • jazzygurl81
    jazzygurl81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie - I want to look HOT! I've always been the big one in my group of friends and have always been bigger than my sisters. It sucks to be walking somewhere with friends, and a man stops to talk to them, and you're completely ignored. I've never worn a 2-piece bathing suit, never wore leather pants, never been the cute one; just the nice, fat friend. Sounds vain, but I want all of that - to turn heads and look sexy!

I have this fantasy of not seeing my friends and family for maybe 6 months, then walking into the room with everyone gasping and barely being able to recognize me (and maybe a few people that made fun of me back in the day for being fat to look at me with complete envy, hahaha!). That would be so awesome. :smile:
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Because I can really be an attention *kitten* at times, and when I am, I want it to be because I look hot again, and NOT because I was the skinny chick that gained 50 pounds and 3 chins. :bigsmile:

Only a few more pounds till goal! Boo-yah!
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I wanta look good naked :tongue:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    To fit into designer clothing.
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm always referred to as the pretty girlfriend. It's not a bad thing, but I'd like to be able to wear a bikini and shock people! I want the "dang!" appeal instead of the "oh, she's pretty" appeal.

And a lot of my family is pretty heavyset. I certainly wouldn't mind being that annoyingly skinny person.
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    So I can be Confident and feel Sexy again!!!!!
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    MY SELFISH REASONS:

❤ to get MORE free money, favors, & stuff

❤ to get rid of my chubby face

❤ to walk in any room or place & have even MORE eyes on me

❤ to be married/takened mens' wet dream

❤ to get even MORE compliments & stares

I'm naturally beautiful & get told all the time (just being 100% bluntly honest).

But an attractive face can only get you so far. Plus being in L.A. doesn't help :laugh:

So i want a hotter body to match! :happy:
  • BSdevon
    BSdevon Posts: 77
    Options
    Looking Good is the Best Revenge..