what are your thoughts on green tea extract?

Options

Replies

• Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I love green tea, I drink the decaf or fruit herbal teas but sometimes I do put green tea granuals in my tea when I want a boost & it works like a diet pill. I don't do it often because about 10yrs ago, I got pvs's, that's when one part of your heart beats irregularly. My doc said i got them from taking diet pills for 20yrs. I took a diet pill every day to increase my sluggish energy (we raised 4 kids) plus i drank black coffee all day. doing these 2 things made me feel "normal" if I didn't i felt sleepy all day. So I quit doing that & my heart eventually went back to normal. Now a days i still drink coffee but i make it with half regular & half decaf. learned my lesson
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
  • wanzik
    wanzik Posts: 326 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    you keep doing what works for you. And I will keep doing me.
    I gave well cited sources supporting my hypothesis.

People are subjective and perceive things differently based on there own experiences.

Please stop wasting your time .

Tomorrow morning I will still wake up take my green tea extracts and drink my yummy green tea regardless of what you claim.

Bye.

Some people just love arguing about everything. Their only goal in repeatedly asking you questions instead of just using Bing themselves is to make you look stupid, not to correct any misinformation or have any kind of conversation - if that were the case they'd just discuss what they know instead of trying to force you into answering their questions while they sit coiled up waiting to strike. They get off trying to make you look and feel stupid. They aren't wasting their time if they get a rise out of you. Don't let them.

We are not all the same. What works for one person might not work for another. As I said earlier: whatever works, do it! I'll be taking my green tea extract as well. :wink:
  • wanzik
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    wanzik wrote: »

People are subjective and perceive things differently based on there own experiences.

Tomorrow morning I will still wake up take my green tea extracts and drink my yummy green tea regardless of what you claim.

Bye.

Some people just love arguing about everything. Their only goal in repeatedly asking you questions instead of just using Bing themselves is to make you look stupid, not to correct any misinformation or have any kind of conversation - if that were the case they'd just discuss what they know instead of trying to force you into answering their questions while they sit coiled up waiting to strike. They get off trying to make you look and feel stupid. They aren't wasting their time if they get a rise out of you. Don't let them.

We are not all the same. What works for one person might not work for another. As I said earlier: whatever works, do it! I'll be taking my green tea extract as well. :wink:

She asked an opinion!

That's exactly what she did. I gave mine, some others gave theirs. And others went out of their way to corner her to make themselves feel superior.
  • wanzik
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    wanzik wrote: »

Bye.

No, it's called the "burden of proof". When the overwhelming majority of the scientific community know the facts say it does nothing for fat loss, the burden of proof lies on the person making the wild claim. That's just the way it works.

If someone comes in and says the earth is flat, do you really think the majority need to point out why it is not? Yes, this debate is on the same level of silliness.

And some people get off on the debate instead of just posting their opinion and moving on.