Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,647 Member
    Options
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,765 Member
    Options
    just back from the pot luck, was a nice time and met my neighbors daughter who is the same age as me, have a feeling we will be fast friends..
    tired
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Katla - Beautiful Camilla, we had a big tree of them outside our dining room bay window when I was growing up, also a big magnolia with the limbs that came down to the ground (with a tire swing). Over the course of the 14 years I lived at home, the Camilla grew from being just a small bush to being a tree that went up to the 2nd floor. It was easily 20' tall by the time the house got torn down by the church that expanded to the block. The magnolia got trimmed up when my parents took the Colonial-style house (with big wrap-around porch) and made it into a Williamsburg-style house. Rats, no more 'sneaking out'. LOL!

Pip - Cute pix of fur baby with Santa. Did they get all they asked for or just coal and switches? My Mother made each of her 6 grandchildren needlepoint stockings one year (took her all year to make them) ... about 2 1/2 feet long from the top to the toe at the longest point. Was no way in "Hello-Kitty" to ever fill them up. We'd split a bag of charcoal and put that [wrapped up, so it would not ruin the inside] and a handful of switches inside them along with something small that was wrapped up. I know I have the patterns for them, just not sure I have the energy or the money to actually make one for four granddaughters. IF I did, they (or their Mama's) would probably want to have them to keep. My stockings for the last few years have been 'for decoration only'

Lenora
  • pipcd34
    Options
    No workout today, over ate, no big, back at it tomorrow
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Lenora~ Hugs friend! You are so supportive, and I just luv ya! Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    Becca
    Oregon
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Lois, What inspirational photos! You have come a long way, and you look so much healthier! Congrats to you and you shall lose those 18 lbs and be at your goal weight before you know it!
    Becca
    Oregon
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Lois, gorgeous pictures, tuly an inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us.

Janetr OKC
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Lois - WOW! A total transformation and your DH and granddaughters are wonderful looking, too! I am sure they are happy about the weight loss; but, quitting the smoking, drinking cokes, and nightly wine all will help your in so many ways. <3 I have found that last little bit to lose has been a lot harder than when I first started off. It's been slow and steadily coming off; but, I did not put this 60lbs on over-night and I certainly cannot 'expect' it have come off overnight. Still working toward my BMI being in a 'normal' weigh range. Figure it will be when I hit about the 145lb mark. I've only had one time that it shot up; but, I had not been exercising (at all) and it caught up with me. :#<3B)o:)

Lenora
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,967 Member
    Options
    :)Lois, what great photos....you are an inspiration to us all.

:/ My Christmas Day adventure is that I woke up this morning and the room started to spin when I got out of bed. It mostly went away so I walked Sasha as usual but got dizzy once and fell. Later I felt dizzy again and kept thinking it would go away. I took a nap and when I sat up, I was dizzy again. I finally told Jake and he took me to the emergency room where they took a urine sample and a lot of blood and the doctor checked a few things and talked to me and diagnosed my problem as "acute labyrinthitis", an viral infection of the inner ear that manifests as vertigo and dizziness. She prescribed a medication to relieve the symptoms and said that the first day was the worst and it should get gradually better over the next few days. Jake said he'll walk Sasha tomorrow. I didn't argue with him.

1056287i3zmwzup2m.gifStats for today:
    15,000 steps
    150 minutes walking Sasha
    91 minutes riding the exercise bike

<3 Barbie

• janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Barbie, that's not a good way to spend the day. Sending good thots that the meds kick in quickly and that you are back to normal in quick order. Rest a day or two :)

Janetr OKC
  • GloworminWA
    GloworminWA Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Lois you look marvelous and your daughter looks slimmer as well! Hope your husband is improving.

Pip I could not play your video I'll have to go to facebook and look for it

The boys and I got a rokem sokem robot from Santa so we have been taking turns knocking each other's bloks off! Having a fun un-Craigslist Christmas. Santa also brought us a Mexican train set and Uno Attack which is a REALLY fun game. I'm off to sleep - it's been an exhausting few days!

Love you all!

Gloria in WA
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,311 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Barbie - How awful for you! Hope it goes away soon! <3

Lois - You look marvellous. I'm guessing you must be quite tall to look so great at 197. <3 Well done.

My big day is today. Been getting stuff out of the freezers. It all starts when the family arrive at 10.30. :D

Lots of love, Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    <3

Kate UK
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,765 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies~
    well a sweet few more days and back up North we will go...I will enjoy the last few days and will do some house cleaning and laundry on thursday..
    Barbie~ I have had some dizziness myself,but gee not to the point you have had it hope it moves quickly and you feel great quick...
  • pipcd34
    Options
    morning peeps-

great b4 and after pic!!

kids got stuffed toys, sorry you couldn't pull up the video. I have had little to no luck posting videos here :0(