The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    dkjk1105 wrote: »
    Good morning M'agers and Happy Halloween! Don't scare the kids too much tonight.
    Red Sox parade today followed by walking around Boston. 10K step, here I come!

Sounds like a great day! Have fun.
  • Anna022119
    Options
    Happy Humpday folks.
    Happy Halloween for the Americans amongst us. 🎃
    Although it's becoming very popular here in the UK too.
    I've got the candy and pumpkins ready for tonight.
    🍭🍬
  • djharney63
    djharney63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m interested... please add me!
  • orangequilt
    orangequilt Posts: 4,189 Member
    Options
    Big meeting at work today, cake served during, and I decided I needed croissant for breakfast beforehand to cope!! Managed to stay within the calories but it wasn't the best day's eating, and am out for lunch and dinner tomorrow too. Then I'll knuckle down!
    Happy Halloween for the Americans and Canadians!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Well done Orange quilt.

Happy Halloween. I have always loved this day. Dressing up is way too much fun. I need to digboutbmt can costume and make fruit kabobs for the boys class and carve pumpkins then make something for the neighbours pre trick or treat party. It's a good job my ankle is swollen and black and blue and I can't go skate on don't have time
  • nanko876
    nanko876 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone trying to stay healthy and active... Looking for new friends
  • babyissy2016
    babyissy2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to group...... not even sure if I’m posting in correct area...lol
    I am 45 looking to get healthy!
  • ConanGarrett
    ConanGarrett Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ryry_78 wrote: »
    40 year old here newbie , not sure how to send a friend request lol, please ad me

hi there - newbie too - about to turn 50 !!!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I spent 2 weeks not catching my wife's cold. Last night my luck ran out. I feel like my head got run over by a Mack truck. :unamused: So here I am sitting at work with a box of tissues, a bottle of hand sanitizer, and tea. Any suggestions for getting rid of cold?

No. You'll probably have to endure it for another two weeks until it passes.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Happy Halloween! :)
  • ShaySheaffer
    ShaySheaffer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am on day 3 with about 68 pounds to lose. I turned 46 last August and would love to hit my goal by my next birthday. I am struggling to lose weight right now because of some medication I am taking. I am hoping to beat that side effect.
  • Naturallyblessed2019
    Options
    Hi I’m new to the group & exercising. I’m 58 & am going to have an ACL Surgery & have Celiac Disease. I’ve gained over 30lbs due to Meds, Bad Foods & lack of being able to move fast. However I am determined to start walking & eating right to get this weight off in 2019!!!
    Would love some friends on here and support! Deb
  • Anna022119
    Options
    Good morning all, old and new!
    Can't believe it's November already.
    Have a lovely day. ☕
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Morning all - who's in a candy coma this morning?
  • CaGinger79
    CaGinger79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Happy November!!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy November 1st!!!! Who's headed to the Halloween store for half price costumes???
    I told my son yesterday I have far too many costumes for an adult. He said I don't and then asked me to try to get him this top hat he liked. He's so my kid
  • MsAbril2018
    MsAbril2018 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello and add me. I’ve lost a total of 50 pounds and going on 50 years of age. Maybe we can inspire one another.
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    lubeh76 wrote: »
    Hi everyone i started my new regime 5 days ago, i am doing a low carb diet and eating once a day , I was kinda too embarrassed to talk on the forums as i have alot of weight to lose, i am currently 140kg (22 stone .. embarrassing) i am trying to get myself to atleast 12 stone so as you can see i have alot to go, my weight problem started when i was a child, i was sexually assaulted by an uncle, and to make it stop i decided to make myself "ugly" i decided to make myself fat (how my child mind saw things), it worked but also stopped me from relationships etc, so i am hoping to turn my life around. i am 42 years old i think its about time i tried to sort myself and put the past behind me.

Wow. That's brave of you to share your story. Glad that you are focusing on yourself -- you can do it!
  • CollieWobblesx
    CollieWobblesx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Looking for new motivational friends. Been using MFP for a yr and lost over 40kg. Fell off the wagon a couple of weeks ago. Need a good kick.