The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Hello and goodnight friends...I just stopped by to send hugs to those who need them and say I'm so happy today is over... houseguests are leaving tomorrow. And brother in law and new wife will be here Halloween for two days so yeah! I get to entertain againπŸ˜’. Lol nah it'll be fun. Hey thanks so much for the well wishes too, to they meant the world to me!!!😍. Sweet dreams big day tomorrow getting everyone fed on their way lol...hope your Tuesday is terrific!😎😘 πŸŽ‰. PS..woo Sox!!!

I know you’re a Red Sox fan too. So enjoy this I got off Instagram. u0v0upmy1kfw.png

And this is why I ❀you Steve! Hahaha thanks my friend I need that one!!πŸ‘
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    I spent 2 weeks not catching my wife's cold. Last night my luck ran out. I feel like my head got run over by a Mack truck. :unamused: So here I am sitting at work with a box of tissues, a bottle of hand sanitizer, and tea. Any suggestions for getting rid of cold?

Go home and rest, and get some warm fuzzy pjs on and that tea sounds good but maybe some chicken soup too!? Oh and Advil and Oj....I that's all I got cept for a big hug!!!😷...safety first friend lol. My son still has a bad cough but it's much better and thankfully has one more day off from school to rest...him not meπŸ˜’ lol feel better!😘
  • Peregrin72
    Peregrin72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm turning 46 on Saturday, so I definitely need to join this group. πŸ˜„ I'm also looking for people to "friend" (particularly my fellow single moms).
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    JBanx256 wrote: Β»
    Set up this account forever-ago but just finally decided I'm actually gonna use it. 36 years old here.

Hello from then and now!πŸ™‹πŸ˜ nice to meet you! Welcome back!πŸ‘ hugs, AliπŸ˜‹
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Good morning peeps! πŸ‘‹

Morning sunshine!!!!😘
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Lol! I'm almost 38 and am invited to the "middle agers" group! I need a reality check!

It's where all the cool kids play😎...oh and me too I guessπŸ€·πŸ˜‰
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Hey all! I'm turning 46 on Saturday, so I definitely need to join this group. πŸ˜„ I'm also looking for people to "friend" (particularly my fellow single moms).

Welcome and happy pre bday!!!😘
  • Peregrin72
    Peregrin72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options

Welcome and happy pre bday!!!😘

Thank you! πŸ€—
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Welp...I notice I've been posting from last week and that's the last time I was here so my apologies for being late to the party...but I broughtβ˜•πŸ°....it's too early for πŸ•πŸ»....plus we're supposed to be allπŸ‡πŸ…....just shhh and enjoy!πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Have a great day my favorite folks!!!!😘
  • chrispoer
    chrispoer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    52 and looking to get back in to shape as I love tennis, cycling, and hiking. 10 pounds down and 15 to go!
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Nice and slow 4 miles this morning before the rain in the DMV. Added some calisthenics to the mix...
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    45. Currently feeling yesterday's leg day and last night's 4 miles in the rain. Can I go back to bed now?
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    46 yo post meniscus repair (cleared by doc), just re started the C25K ... so far lost 30 lbs since the end of January. Getting my aging *kitten* up and moving. Needing to recommit to myself. Would welcome friends to kick my *kitten*
  • irleshay
    irleshay Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Upper 30s - feel free to add me! (Unless you're looking for flirty chats... I don't do those.) I'm a new mom struggling to eat well and be fit again, despite having been successful with MFP for a few years.
  • TracyB627
    TracyB627 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, please add me. I turned 51 in October and I’m determined to be fabulous in my 50’s and on! I’ve currently lost 53 lbs and have 51 to go! I’ve been using this app since the end of September and I love it! 😊
  • mattyboyireland
    mattyboyireland Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Guess as im in my upper 30's i should post here too.. How are we all. looking for every day friends and motivators..

• hallkaren59
    hallkaren59 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am here like everyone else trying to lose weight and get fit and healthy. I am 46 yrs old and 55pounds overwieght. I am doing my thing, don't know if i am doing it right though. Need some great advice. Please add me, I could use the help.

Thanks much. Karen
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    So a week ago yesterday I slipped in my kitchen and hurt my ankle. I finally decided it's time to go to the Dr. Now I am awaiting an xray and ultrasound to check for bone and ligament damage. Stupid me should've had it checked last week. Although I hope to curl today
  • dawsoncurrandodds
    dawsoncurrandodds Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I’m 38 and looking to find help and support losing weight and getting healthy. All help and support greatly appreciated. Please add me.

Thanks
    Rach