The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• DiscipleOfChrist29
    Options
    Upper 30s and trying to be in the best shape of my life. Physical shape and aesthetical shape. You all are motivating me for sure. Keep up the good work. Patience, perseverence, and prayer are my 3 P's for success.
  • dcheez
    dcheez Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    49...started back to the gym in 2016. Can’t quit now. Best shape of my life
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy Monday middle agers.
    I have a cold and feel cold. Getting a bug sucks. I'm going to take the hottest shower I can and hope this crud comes out. Have a great Monday

I hope you feel better quickly.

awww thanks. had a shower and took Advil so I should be feeling better soon
  • mblee18
    mblee18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    49. Getting close to the big 5 0 in a few months. Please feel free to add me.
  • SkinnyShannSoon
    SkinnyShannSoon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    41 year old mama of 2 children ages 5 and 3. Looking for other females, other mama's to connect with, share ideas/recipes, encourage, motivate, and help hold one another accountable. ❤😊
  • MsInsulin
    MsInsulin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Shocked with own age of 45. Not active enough. Was able to loose 10 lbs within a year with calories tracing and regained 8 lbs within 3 months carelessly when stopped tracing caloric intake and restarted deserts twice a day. On my way to quit deserts starting now as I also purchased new scale after the old one broke. I’m looking forward to read motivated people’s success stories and support each other. Best of luck everyone on your way to healthier life style!
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Morning all!

Still headachey and throat at me as well now. Skipped gym last night, needed a couch + tv. Coffee and painkillers today me thinks and keeping my head down in work.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Crazyman75 wrote: »
    Good morning and happy Taco Tuesday yall. I must getting the same crap everyone else is getting. I just woke up with bad sinus and sore throat, I blame yall. Lol. Jk.

I hope everyone feels better and has a great day.

Sorry. My bad 😝
  • mitchymoos
    mitchymoos Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in denial (still havent turned 30 in my head - i refused) but getting nearer 40. would love to join you all xx
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Morning all
    Sorry for sharing the plague. I caught it from my son and in sure he got it at school. Schools are so gross and germy
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Getting old sucks! I was in great shape until about March earlier this year when I herniated a disc in my back. After 3 months of excruciating pain I got surgery for it in June. Surgery was a great success, but recovery was pretty long, I had to take it easy and all I could really do was walk (and eat). So about 3 months and 20 lbs later here I am back at it. I saw my surgeon yesterday for my final check up and he cleared me for all physical activity, so I'm excited to get back to normal. I'll still probably take it a little easy for a while and work my way back up, but for now I'm going to work on getting my core strength back and eating less.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Stay away, all you sick people. I'm afeared I might have caught something just checking in here. :p

(This is a joke, for those who lack a sense of humor!) :D

Get well soon, everyone!
  • Motovated_doc
    Motovated_doc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just joined, looking for some community to get along with. 36yo
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    My throat has been hurting. Started last night, I hope I'm not getting sick.
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    Just joined, looking for some community to get along with. 36yo

Welcome to MFP!
  • JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is my second week on MFP, so far so good, I suppose. I mean, I'd rather be eating whole bags of Doritos and watching Netflix, but I'd rather live a long healthy life than catch up on the latest season of Stranger Things, right?
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    Crazyman75 wrote: »
    My throat has been hurting. Started last night, I hope I'm not getting sick.

Same here. I started feeling sick yesterday evening as well. I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you! You too friend