The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Ok my mid age peeps hope everyone is having a good hump day!!!

Yes, it's halfway through the night now.

Why aren't you sleeping
  • positivevibes4u
    positivevibes4u Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Middle age? Ok, that just happened way too fast ... making the next 40, the best 40!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday!!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    S.H.I.T. (So Happy It's Thursday)
    Got the workouts in yesterday, then did some Christmas baking, which immediately went into the freezer until hubby gets home. Also brought a tin in to work. May as well share the sin. :tongue:

Have a good day all! It's My Friday. :)
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Hope you're having a wonderful Thursday peeps!
    ☕❄
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    happy thursday!!

So I got all the Santa shopping done for the boy. He will have Christmas. But as I was checking out he called to come home sick.
    i guess i will be making cookies this afternoon. any suggestions
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    happy thursday!!

So I got all the Santa shopping done for the boy. He will have Christmas. But as I was checking out he called to come home sick.
    i guess i will be making cookies this afternoon. any suggestions

Sorry to hear he's sick. I'm boring in that chocolate chip is always my go to cookie. If he likes peanut butter, those would be fun.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    he likes peanut butter but only the dough. i made some pipes shortbread yesterday maybe i'll try some with chocolate they looked so pretty

does anyone have any must do things for new York City? I'm headed there tomorrow!!!!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    he likes peanut butter but only the dough. i made some pipes shortbread yesterday maybe i'll try some with chocolate they looked so pretty

does anyone have any must do things for new York City? I'm headed there tomorrow!!!!

When we visited there this year, my daughter recommended this place. It was a lot of fun. http://ellensstardustdiner.com/

They say many of their waitstaff get hired from there directly to Broadway shows. It's smaller than it looks online but a lot of fun. The top of the Empire State Building has an outdoor observation deck with spectacular views. And at this time of year, you can get horse drawn carriage rides at Central Park.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    @AliNouveau - your photo has lines across it. Are you in MFP jail?
  • AliNouveau
    Options

i haven't been told i am and i'm not sure what i would have done that was naughty
    i thought they didn't do that anymore
  • AliNouveau
    Options

When we visited there this year, my daughter recommended this place. It was a lot of fun. http://ellensstardustdiner.com/

They say many of their waitstaff get hired from there directly to Broadway shows. It's smaller than it looks online but a lot of fun. The top of the Empire State Building has an outdoor observation deck with spectacular views. And at this time of year, you can get horse drawn carriage rides at Central Park.

that looks like a cool place

we will be skating at all the outdoor rinks we can but the forecast is calling for rain :(
  • FitnTrimSteve
    edited December 2018
    Options

i haven't been told i am and i'm not sure what i would have done that was naughty

And now they're gone. Must have been a glitch somewhere. I'm sorry you haven't been naughty lately :)
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options

that looks like a cool place

we will be skating at all the outdoor rinks we can but the forecast is calling for rain :(

Taking my daughter this year to Rockafeller Center. She's always wanted to see the outdoor rink and the big tree. Then to Times Square and Central Park.

Have fun!
  • AliNouveau
    Options

And no they're gone. Must have been a glitch somewhere. I'm sorry you haven't been naughty lately :)

steve....christmas is coming. i want to please Santa!!!!!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    That sounded really creepy hahaha
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    That sounded really creepy hahaha

It's all good. I knew what you meant. Maybe :lol:
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    Hello all. Last night I reached goal one of two for 2018: 10 unassisted dips. Saturday I go for my second of two, bench pressing 200 pounds. I got 190 last Saturday. If i don't make Saturday I still have 16 days left. I am going to do this!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    Hello all. Last night I reached goal one of two for 2018: 10 unassisted dips. Saturday I go for my second of two, bench pressing 200 pounds. I got 190 last Saturday. If i don't make Saturday I still have 16 days left. I am going to do this!

Congrats!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Boba_14626 wrote: »

Great job you're killing it