The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Ok m agers still at this . Doing better
    But not as good as I need to be to reach my goal. Hoping to have a better day tomorrow. Good luck all
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    4th game in a row my pervy old guy "fan" showed up to. We played like crap and had no luck at all. I took the long way off the rink to avoid my "fan".

Why are people creepy?????
  • deanamarlow1
    deanamarlow1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll be 50 this year. Party on. Feel free to add me if you want to.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Ironlady70 wrote: »
    Good morning ! I turned 49 Saturday and competed in my first ever CrossFit competition. I have always been heavy and definitely not athletic. April 2016 I began my weight loss journey with cardio and lifting. Sept 2018 I joined a CrossFit box that also focuses on Olympic lifts and welcomed the change. I will never compete again, but I can officially say I am an athlete for the first time in my life. Message here - never give up, you got this !

Happy belated birthday and congratulations on your achievement ..
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps... turn 53 on the 27th! Looking forward to it! LOL
  • gettingmeback2013
    gettingmeback2013 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Piece by piece, I'm putting the puzzle together to do this right!! Happy to be here!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    @AliNouveau - there is a documentary on CBC (tomorrow) about a group of women ages 40+ to 70+ that are figure skaters and are headed to the Worlds! It is called "To the Worlds". I thought of you and your friends immediately. :)
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    4th game in a row my pervy old guy "fan" showed up to. We played like crap and had no luck at all. I took the long way off the rink to avoid my "fan".

I'm sorry you have to do things like that just to avoid creepy people. You may need to get the facilities manager to speak to him.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Good morning peeps... turn 53 on the 27th! Looking forward to it! LOL

Happy upcoming Birthday!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Good morning! Piece by piece, I'm putting the puzzle together to do this right!! Happy to be here!

Piece by piece, step by step. The best way to do it. Welcome to the group!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    @AliNouveau - there is a documentary on CBC (tomorrow) about a group of women ages 40+ to 70+ that are figure skaters and are headed to the Worlds! It is called "To the Worlds". I thought of you and your friends immediately. :)

i'm listening to an interview with them on the radio

i competed at the "worlds" in 2014. It's a fun competition in a gorgeous area of Germany. People are crazy serious about the competition there. I have some fun stories from that competition. haha
  • AliNouveau
    Options

I'm sorry you have to do things like that just to avoid creepy people. You may need to get the facilities manager to speak to him.

I think a few have noticed his "attention". I just hope he doesn't find out I am often on the skating rink and stalks me there.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options

I think a few have noticed his "attention". I just hope he doesn't find out I am often on the skating rink and stalks me there.

Well, I can always come up there with a few "associates" and take him for a little drive in the country if you'd like :)

• berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone! Was doing so great and somehow got into a slump! Started around November and I can't seem to get back into the swing of things. I want to...
    Was down almost 50 pounds and have put about 7 back on. Seems like I am either starving or not hungry. Can't seem to find the middle. I have to say, I am not as "strict" as before. I need to get that drive back! I noticed that some "bad" habits are slowly making their way back and I have to stop them before they take over! Why is it so hard to get back into the healthy mode once you have got on that slippery slope?
    I am still exercising and get on MFP everyday and log my food, but not as good as before. Sometimes, I log all day sometimes, I don't log it all. I just want that DRIVE back! I know it has to come from me....but darn it! It's being so hard!
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Well, I can always come up there with a few "associates" and take him for a little drive in the country if you'd like :)

hahaha. I might beed a body guard. It's fine though. it's good to have fans right?
  • sdereski
    Options

i'm listening to an interview with them on the radio

i competed at the "worlds" in 2014. It's a fun competition in a gorgeous area of Germany. People are crazy serious about the competition there. I have some fun stories from that competition. haha

Aren't they fun?! It's not too late for me to start learning how to skate! :smiley:
  • sdereski
    Options
    No snowshoe yesterday. Went to exercise classes. 20/20/20 Class, followed by an hour of yoga. :)
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    No snowshoe yesterday. Went to exercise classes. 20/20/20 Class, followed by an hour of yoga. :)

What's 20/20/20?
  • sdereski
    Options
    20 min cardio; 20 min strength, 20 min stretch
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    20 min cardio; 20 min strength, 20 min stretch

Thanks.