The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Trace66xxx wrote: »
    Hi Everyone, who is still out there using MFP daily? I could do with the some friends.

I'm 52 and part way through my journey. I can offer motivation, support & a friendly ear and am looking for like minded people.

Add me

Yes I'm still on MFP daily. Looks like you're my age, although I only have about 9 days left at 52. Not sure how much motivation I can give, but I will add you anyhow.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Behold. The worlds ugliest man with the worlds most beautiful woman. Yes. I married way up.
    Tonight was a dance organized by my 16 years old daughter to raise scholarship money for her youth group. She was in charge of the whole thing. She had to organize it, advertise it, be responsible to ticket sales, decorations, food, etc. she put a team together and went to town. The night was a cracking success raising over $2,200 after expenses. All for the girls’ scholarship fund. To say I’m a proud dad is an understatement.

w0txhz4obpzn.jpeg

Sounds like you, and your wife have raised an amazing young lady. Glad the night was a success. You both look fabulous!

Thank you so much.
  • KatDropsPounds
    KatDropsPounds Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    56 and working on being Fab. Add me. Starting to work out more and post my eating.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Behold. The worlds ugliest man with the worlds most beautiful woman. Yes. I married way up.
    Tonight was a dance organized by my 16 years old daughter to raise scholarship money for her youth group. She was in charge of the whole thing. She had to organize it, advertise it, be responsible to ticket sales, decorations, food, etc. she put a team together and went to town. The night was a cracking success raising over $2,200 after expenses. All for the girls’ scholarship fund. To say I’m a proud dad is an understatement.

w0txhz4obpzn.jpeg

Yay go Steve's daughter how fabulous. You guys look great and you look healthy. It's funny how people get used to us one way. As someone who knows you this way I think you look happy and healthy
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options

w0txhz4obpzn.jpeg

w0txhz4obpzn.jpeg

Nice photo! And congrats to your daughter -- great job for a great cause!
  • meeksfour
    meeksfour Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I’m in the right frame of mind and am on point right now with food & fitness. I have an open food diary and would love a few new people on my MFP daily feed. I have lost 25 and want to loose 25 more by summer. mid 40’s....please add me if you would like encouragement words too! Make your dreams a reality 😊
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options

w0txhz4obpzn.jpeg

Lovely couple!

Indeed you should be very proud of your daughter. Amazing achievement!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    edited January 2019
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

w0txhz4obpzn.jpeg

Yay go Steve's daughter how fabulous. You guys look great and you look healthy. It's funny how people get used to us one way. As someone who knows you this way I think you look happy and healthy

Thanks so much Ali. I wish I felt healthy. I Still feel and look very overweight. Clothes do a decent job of hiding it because it’s mostly gut. But I am very happy. My wife and children make me that way. I’m a very blessed man.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Anna28518 wrote: »

w0txhz4obpzn.jpeg

Lovely couple!

Indeed you should be very proud of your daughter. Amazing achievement!

Thank you Anna.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options

w0txhz4obpzn.jpeg

w0txhz4obpzn.jpeg

Nice photo! And congrats to your daughter -- great job for a great cause!

Thank you. I’m told what she raised is something of a record. But it’s how she did it that makes me so proud. And she’s already learned valuable lessons in planning she’ll use the rest of her life.
  • beachgal0626
    Options

w0txhz4obpzn.jpeg

Thanks so much Ali. I wish I felt healthy. I Still feel and look very overweight. Clothes do a decent job of hiding it because it’s mostly gut. But I am very happy. My wife and children make me that way. I’m a very blessed man.

Maybe she'll end up being a wedding or events planner someday!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options

w0txhz4obpzn.jpeg

Since early childhood she’s known she wants to be a neonatal nurse in hospital.
  • 8ericalynn
    8ericalynn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am 49 years old and have gained weight the last couple of years. I would like to lose 30 lbs without losing muscle or starving myself. It always helps when I feel a sense of community, so I look forward to connecting with people here.
  • smbqt2
    smbqt2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just getting back on MFP and looking for friends.
  • katiep1113
    katiep1113 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
  • beachgal0626
    Options

w0txhz4obpzn.jpeg

Since early childhood she’s known she wants to be a neonatal nurse in hospital.

Nice!!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options

w0txhz4obpzn.jpeg

What a lovely picture! Congratulations to your daughter - that is quite an accomplishment!
  • andriaaragon
    andriaaragon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    37 here, and would love some friends for and to support! Add me!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »

w0txhz4obpzn.jpeg

What a lovely picture! Congratulations to your daughter - that is quite an accomplishment!

Thank you so much.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday all. We are in the midst of a blizzard. We haven't had a good one like this in years. Guess my exercise will consist of shovelling