The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• Tracksuitman
    Tracksuitman Posts: 4 Member
    Late 40’s, here to challenge my current lifestyle and mix it up with weight loss and fitness. Feel free to add me. 👋🏻
  • MrsMaryMiller
    MrsMaryMiller Posts: 4 Member
    HI everyone! Turning 44 this year....with life and covid I gained too much. Need to lose 60 pounds -- starting today. Need friends -- please add me :)
  • nks80
    nks80 Posts: 139 Member
    Hello everyone, I’m trying to lose 125lbs to get back down to the weight I was 10 years ago. I’m 41 in July & I've let my weight spiral out of control all through my 30’s. Day 1 for me to get myself back
  • Slenderman75
    Slenderman75 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi yall. 45yrs. Lost over 45lbs overall. Just have a few more pounds to lose to hit my goal weight now I just need to get tone.
    Feel free to add.
    Thank you have a great day.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    nks80 wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I’m trying to lose 125lbs to get back down to the weight I was 10 years ago. I’m 41 in July & I've let my weight spiral out of control all through my 30’s. Day 1 for me to get myself back

We're both July babies 🙂 I hope day 1 goes well.. wishing you success
  • KerrieWinsor69
    KerrieWinsor69 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey all! I'm joining the 30, 40, 50 group in that last category, and have never felt better! Eating healthier than I ever have and maintaining a body build that I don't think I've seen since I was in my early teens. Feel free to add me to the group!
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Hi!
    Mom of 3 here, getting back to MFP again after baby #3 packed a wallop on me. Just turned 40!!
  • LunaTheFatCat
    LunaTheFatCat Posts: 237 Member
    Happy Friday all, hope you'll have a great weekend ahead!
    Still on lockdown here, I sound like a broken record, but hoping for some decent weather so I can get some proper walks in.
  • amyabsolutely
    amyabsolutely Posts: 11 Member
    I’m so glad the weather is slowing getting warmer here. It feels like it’s been the longest winter ever.
    Happy Friday all, hope you'll have a great weekend ahead!
    Still on lockdown here, I sound like a broken record, but hoping for some decent weather so I can get some proper walks in.

• NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Happy Friday you lovely bunch of crazies...
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    49 next month... And killing it! (I'm over confident this week.)
  • To0thfairy
    To0thfairy Posts: 1 Member
    45 yo mom trying to get my health back and fit into my jeans again. Haven’t worn jeans in about 3 years :'( Hoping I stick to it and don’t taper off once I see that my efforts are paying off. My trouble is that I do good, then reward myself to food. It’s so hard!! I get my BS this May. I’d like to congratulate myself by losing weight.
  • parkertobefit
    parkertobefit Posts: 459 Member
    40 over here , even though I do feel 60 at times 🤣🤣
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    How is 54 old? Are we in the 1820s?
  • csmcozart
    csmcozart Posts: 50 Member
    46yr old man with a dad bod here. I've always exercised off and on, and currently finishing Insanity. I really enjoy hiking and backpacking in the mountains. I live in the Reno, NV area and like the Sierra Nevada mountains. Feel free to add me. I need support.
  • JokersWild_
    JokersWild_ Posts: 5 Member
    Good morning everyone.
    I'm 45yrs husband and father.
    I'm recover from my 3rd surgery.
    But I'm on the mends and ready to kick booty.
    Please feel free to add me. Thank you.
  • csmcozart
    csmcozart Posts: 50 Member
    Hi everyone! 46yr old here. I've exercised off and on all of my life. I'm currently finishing the Insanity program (2 more weeks). Feel free to add me.
  • verdenlola
    verdenlola Posts: 17 Member
    Just turned 52 couple of days ago. Need to lose 20lb. I've done it before. I know i can do it again 😁

Let's make it sustainable! Fell free to add me!
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Hi friends! Just stoppin' by to say Hi!