The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Morning thoughts...giggle...Happy Thursday everyone!
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Even though I knew I was going to exceed my calorie count on Tuesday, I counted anyway. Usually, those are the days that I skip the diary. And it was eye opening. It's amazing how a handful of this, a little of that, and yeah, I'll try that other thing, can accumulate. I went 1,000 cal over!
  • SuzanneC1l9zz
    SuzanneC1l9zz Posts: 450 Member
    That was me yesterday but I don't know how far over I went yet. I haven't logged dinner but I only had about 350 calories left. No way I was under! But today's a new day πŸ™‚
  • FPlanner2021
    FPlanner2021 Posts: 44 Member
    Just snuck in, okay a decade ago. From Ontario Canada...
  • FPlanner2021
    FPlanner2021 Posts: 44 Member
    That was me yesterday but I don't know how far over I went yet. I haven't logged dinner but I only had about 350 calories left. No way I was under! But today's a new day πŸ™‚

It is...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Yep, thats exactly right .. yesterday is done , can't do anything about it now except move on :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Even though I knew I was going to exceed my calorie count on Tuesday, I counted anyway. Usually, those are the days that I skip the diary. And it was eye opening. It's amazing how a handful of this, a little of that, and yeah, I'll try that other thing, can accumulate. I went 1,000 cal over!

Yep.. Ive had a few shocks myself. I remember an 1800 over day 😳 and I really didn't think I'd eaten that much ( I was at a party)
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    i like this group! :smile: Hope you all are having a good meet your goals week? I'm trying....
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,825 Member

Yep.. Ive had a few shocks myself. I remember an 1800 over day 😳 and I really didn't think I'd eaten that much ( I was at a party)

I always log even if I am having a tread day or otherwise eat WAY too much. My body knows I ate it, so why would I pretend I didn't? The whole idea of using a food diary is to log what you eat, right? That's how it works!

I am trying to remember my biggest "over," but it was easily 200% of my allowance. The good thing is that I enjoyed what I ate! That's the most important thing. And I logged it, then moved on to the next day and got back on track.
  • slimgirljo15

I always log even if I am having a tread day or otherwise eat WAY too much. My body knows I ate it, so why would I pretend I didn't? The whole idea of using a food diary is to log what you eat, right? That's how it works!

I am trying to remember my biggest "over," but it was easily 200% of my allowance. The good thing is that I enjoyed what I ate! That's the most important thing. And I logged it, then moved on to the next day and got back on track.

Yep.. I found thats one of the biggest changes I made that helped me succeed. To not stress and feel guilty.. log it, own it and move on.. back on track.
  • slimgirljo15
    i like this group! :smile: Hope you all are having a good meet your goals week? I'm trying....

Good to see you Joe, trying is good :)
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    I signed up at MPF 10 years ago, was a pretty active member, but stopped a few years ago. motivated once again and I know this works if you stick to it, find and focus on what works for you and your lifestyle and stick to it, yes, it's important to mention that twice, ... hope everyone is having a good day! πŸ‘
  • RosieRosie1975
    RosieRosie1975 Posts: 82 Member
    46 year old female here. Heavy lifter 5 times a week for more than gosh πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Maybe 20 years. Eat clean but do have 25/30lb loose after long hospital stay...fighting fit now and feeling great. Love cooking, work hard, super positive and quite active on the boards...would love more friends male or female

Be warned I’m a little cheeky πŸ™„
  • mike9710
    mike9710 Posts: 12 Member
    41 m ny
  • Alan_UK_1974
    Alan_UK_1974 Posts: 34 Member
    mike9710 wrote: Β»
    onxp303fg05x.jpeg

Chiselled! πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼
  • demfull1
    demfull1 Posts: 7 Member
    49 and I feel great. I am enjoying this journey of fitness and clean eating
  • moorea26
    moorea26 Posts: 21 Member
    37 almost 38 so I make the cut. Really trying my best to focus on MFP and give/get support to reach my goals. Hope everyone has a productive week.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    47 here