The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• traycinda1964
    traycinda1964 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new here.
  • toomuchbbq
    toomuchbbq Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    41 here, need to lose about 40 lbs...covid has been terrible for my health. Looking for likeminded individuals that need to get back on track!
  • GeekDadCS
    GeekDadCS Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    toomuchbbq wrote: »
    41 here, need to lose about 40 lbs...covid has been terrible for my health. Looking for likeminded individuals that need to get back on track!

I know what you mean. Although I disagree with your screen name. Mmmm. BBQ.
  • Bitts001
    Bitts001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all, dropped off recording for awhile but getting back into it............... 60 years young here......feel free to add.......
  • ImOverHere847
    ImOverHere847 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    50 is a solid goal!!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,260 Member
    Options
    A slow week ahead due to weather, roll on the spring sunshine
  • ZNnerissa
    ZNnerissa Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    46 and getting younger everyday. lol
  • andimickey
    andimickey Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    50! New hip in Feb, excruciating pain and no movement prior - plus I want to wear all the cute golf clothes this spring and summer. On the road to loose 25. Down 5.6.
  • Umer77
    Umer77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    44 here, working on remission of my type 2 diabetes
  • benitezs6752
    benitezs6752 Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Hi group my name is Susana 50 here and slowly just started loosing weight again doing a low carb keto lifestyle. But this time i am adding little bit more Protein than usual aloud on strict keto...but hey i say whatever works for you. I know especially when you hit 50 your metabolism seems to take a halt. lol
  • shredderlivingstrong888
    Options
    46 this year, cant believe i am this age. I feel like i am still in my early 30's, until i wake and my bones are sore :(
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous morning run in shorts and a tshirt! I've forgotten how good it is to run without layers on. And for whatever reason, Pandora kept playing Kylie Minogue this morning -- who is awesome to run to!

Anyone else enjoying a Spring day?
  • sandman1022
    sandman1022 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    39 and need to get fit. Dropped 25lbs so far this year and looking to drop another 75 by 2022. Add me if you like and have a prosperous journey 🙂
  • sandman1022
    sandman1022 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Gorgeous morning run in shorts and a tshirt! I've forgotten how good it is to run without layers on. And for whatever reason, Pandora kept playing Kylie Minogue this morning -- who is awesome to run to!

Anyone else enjoying a Spring day?

Yesterday, I ran in a tank, and shorts. It was wonderful! I will head out later for a nice long walk in the same type of apparel. Yardwork is also on the agenda. I'm loving this weather!
    Enjoy your day!

LOL I'm in California and it snowed here yesterday 😄
  • cgoodin22
    cgoodin22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    im 32 from tx and currently lost 96lb. Like everyone else feel free to add me :)
  • decdiscover098
    decdiscover098 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 36. Feel free to add me also.
  • pancake4dolls
    pancake4dolls Posts: 6 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Done MFP a few years ago as an experiment. I am okay with my body, could do without perhaps 8-10kg, but most importantly I would like to get a lot stronger. I work in health so as you help motivate me I could perhaps help with some of your questions relating to injuries etc. Let’s all be winners :)