The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Batmanjon75
    Batmanjon75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, im 42 and aiming to lose 35kg's, lost nearly 40 a few years ago before i blew my knee out and struggled for the next few years to almost put it all back on, Ive lost a few kg's so far but a long ways to go, feel free to add me
  • 7189kel
    7189kel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello I’m 46 and seem to have lost the ability to lose weight but have manage to keep the skill of gaining. Would like to lose about 20#; looking for a group that will help with motivation; accountability; and ideas. Please add me to your group
  • michaelmcdanielvtwin
    Options
    A place for us middle agers to become friends and share fitness advice. Feel free to add me!

58 here from Hoodsport WA. Juse joined up. Lost 51 lbs so far on the Ideal Protein Protocol. Phasing out now. Looking to maintain and tone up.
  • dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Did great over Thanksgiving even after a discouraging find.
    I scanned in my smoked ham I was cooking and found out it had 2 grams of carbs per 2 oz.
    No glaze, no spiral cut, just plain smoked ham. Just had to cut back on serving size and make it fit my macros.
    First Thanksgiving where I lost weight, no much but still was down. :)
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    dbkyser wrote: »
    Did great over Thanksgiving even after a discouraging find.
    I scanned in my smoked ham I was cooking and found out it had 2 grams of carbs per 2 oz.
    No glaze, no spiral cut, just plain smoked ham. Just had to cut back on serving size and make it fit my macros.
    First Thanksgiving where I lost weight, no much but still was down. :)

Well done! That is great going.
  • crystalsisi5
    crystalsisi5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I turned 40 last year. While I'm in pretty decent health I want to be fit and sassy into my 40s. Looking for motivation partners who will encourage a person like me who went from exercise junkie (i.e.softball, running 5 K's, etc) to dreading exercise.
  • IronDogJourney
    IronDogJourney Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Middle Ages.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    I'm from the Middle Ages.

:lol:
  • fmarhop
    fmarhop Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, going into 45, and looking for inspiration to workout and lose weight. Please add me.
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    High 50’s here. Just getting into this site and looking to lose 20 lbs. Been stuck in the same rut for too long and looking to increase my running and watch my diet closer
  • ShmareParks
    ShmareParks Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    43. Or is it 44? I can't remember, but feel free to add me and judge me for skipping a meal now and then in order to save calories for wine. :)
  • Versicolour
    Options
    43. Or is it 44? I can't remember, but feel free to add me and judge me for skipping a meal now and then in order to save calories for wine. :)

Kitty cats and wine. No judgement at all!
  • 7189kel
    7189kel Posts: 4 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    My plan is to start on Sunday with my eating improvements but logged everything today to start getting in the habit, no wonder I keep gaining! Thanksgiving tomorrow then it’s go time to get this under control!
  • MarkSBarber
    MarkSBarber Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    41 and train in Martial Arts 4-6 ×s a week feel free to add me
  • Luxduca
    Luxduca Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    46 in a few days and in the best shape ever. Dedicated to my fitness journey. I feel great!!!
  • ssarzen1976
    ssarzen1976 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi All, 41 year old who is trying to get into shape after a few rough years (weight has always been an issue!).
  • MrsEd11
    MrsEd11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Turning 40 in 6 months and trying to FINALLY lose the baby weight from a few years ago. I was on track before I got pregnant. Trying to find the motivation again.