The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Countrybabe_75
    Countrybabe_75 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I'm 42 on the calendar, but much younger in my head. My body just needs to get with the program. Feel free to add me.
  • novetaw
    novetaw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello

• stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I’m 34 years old and on here daily. I have over 600 day streak and need friends that are on here all the time and enjoy supporting their friends!
  • barbsannesprague
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. Need all the encouragement i can get
  • dgthom72
    dgthom72 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    MJFSH wrote: »
    MJFSH wrote: »
    Dont want to sound negative but why would you want someone as friends if you have not interacted with them either on forums or thru mutual friends? and probably even if added you would not interact with them?

I have a lot of friends like that. Sure, some are the silent type, but a few likes can be encouraging. And how do you know whether they are going to interact unless you try. They may become the puzzle piece you have been missing and didn't even know it. Life is much poorer turning down opportunities just because they may not work out. You are missing out on some awesome people

That said, anyone can add me as a friend. I accept all friend requests and have made some wonderfully supportive friends after they became friends

i might be missing out but so far its been working for me. i only accept mutual friends who seem very supportive and active on friends posts. ☺

Agree @Versicolour and @MJFSH It’s in the network of support and over 30-ism. We all need it!!
  • jen99382
    jen99382 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Uggg birthday cake was my downfall tiday
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    A cool 4 mile run tonight. So happy to be running regularly again! :)
  • Beewhatever44
    Beewhatever44 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! At 44 im finally learning how to have the perfectly healthy diet and to be consistent about it all. Never to late to learn i guess !!! Its like i finally learnt what works for my body
  • Craeftig
    Craeftig Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies an gens. Feel free to add me
  • jcordray1978
    jcordray1978 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Am I in the middle-aged group? Shocking! I still feel young at 39...

I'm more than a month into MFP and feel quite a bit better than I did a month ago. There is a load more to be done but I'm getting there.

I eat better, log almost everything and try to exercise in random ways at times.

Feel free to add me if you want a little encouragement!
  • nakiajohnson79
    nakiajohnson79 Posts: 3 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hey fitness people. I'm 38 years young.
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone
  • rockmartin50
    rockmartin50 Posts: 1,747 Member
    Options
    50 feel free to add me also
  • SusanDSME
    SusanDSME Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    44, finally getting in shape. Running & working out since September-I'm already in the best shape of my life (I've always been sedentary). Finally really seeing results in weight loss since I started with MFP on 11/4. Feel free to add me.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    'ello. 33 y/o here. I'm a runner, and begrudgingly lift too because I know it's good for me.
  • EdR55
    EdR55 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi all, 42. Roughly a four year runner after being basically sedentary after college football. Added weights because I hurt myself doing a 50K this summer...
  • nikhbee
    nikhbee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm back on MFP after a long hiatus. Looking for accountability buddies, feel free to add me!
  • Atlaslift
    Atlaslift Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    35 feel like 40 lol
  • nolanmouton
    nolanmouton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    First post. 57 years old. Away from home in the oilfields of West TX. 100 lbs lost in the last few years. Trying to stay active. Want to get healthy. Family depending on me.