The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    45 here for Fitspiration! :-)
  • WolfDenOne
    WolfDenOne Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all. Let's keep encouraging!
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    46 and in the best shape of my life...for real...no nutri system required LOL
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    We can do it yea B) welcome all . Hope you All work out today.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    I got that in already @Ralphone :)
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    cosmonew wrote: »
    46 and in the best shape of my life...for real...no nutri system required LOL

FANTASTIC!!!!!!
  • DomCraigKing
    DomCraigKing Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Just turned 51 last month and am loving it ! Am fitter than I was at any time in my 40's and now have the time and patience to be able to do all that I want to.
    Losing weight, getting fitter and enjoying every minute of it.
    Feel free to add me as more friends equals more motivation and help for all.
  • Ralphone
    Options
    I got that in already @Ralphone :)

Good job Nichole
  • Nan7114
    Nan7114 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    40, Mom of 2, lost 33 lbs and gained 25 back, lost 10, still a long way to go but eating healthy and being accountable for my calories has helped so much!!!!
  • Nan7114
    Options
    xxerniexx wrote: »
    Hello from South Florida, my name is Ernie and I’ll be 38 this October. Wanting to lose one hundred pounds this year I am really trying to focus and be smart. So i am trying to add lots of friends on here to help me stay motivated and pushing forward! Lost about 21 pounds since January 2nd! Let’s keep this up! Add me please!

Hi Ernie!

Snap! I am also 38 this October!! People born in October 1980 are the best!!!
    Hello from South Florida, my name is Ernie and I’ll be 38 this October. Wanting to lose one hundred pounds this year I am really trying to focus and be smart. So i am trying to add lots of friends on here to help me stay motivated and pushing forward! Lost about 21 pounds since January 2nd! Let’s keep this up! Add me please!

Hi Ernie!

Hi Ernie!

Hi Ernie!

Sup, people. You can add me if you like. The struggle is real.

• Nan7114
    Options
    I must be middle aged, trying to figure out how to comment is a struggle lol.
    P.S. Libra's rock!!!!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    nanda7114 wrote: »
    I must be middle aged, trying to figure out how to comment is a struggle lol.
    P.S. Libra's rock!!!!

Haha!! That we do! Welcome :smiley:
  • EaglesFan4Ever
    EaglesFan4Ever Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    45 here. In NC. Looking for friends who are active on here...even when I'm not...lol!!!
  • Ralphone
    Options
    It's Firday all you 30s 40s and 50s . Do let's get going and make time for that work out. I know we can all do it. Walk run ride or lift. Whatever just get moving. HAPPY FRIDAY B)
  • BW__NOT
    BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    How many days per week do you average working out?
  • ThisOtherGirl
    ThisOtherGirl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Turned 35 less than a month ago, lost 67 lbs the past 6 months (got a gastric sleeve weight loss surgery)! I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure when I was 19-20 years old, I had it under control the entire time until I lost my father when I was 7 months pregnant and got clinically depressed. My blood sugars shot up and I became insulin dependant. I turned to this weight loss surgery (it is doing magic, but not as effective as I had hoped)! Fee free to add me (my food logs are open) xoxoxt
  • BW__NOT
    BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You are doing great TOG....keep it up!
  • Versicolour
    Options
    BW__NOT wrote: »
    How many days per week do you average working out?

Normally 6, but I've been sick so that went down to 2 this week (so far, hoping to be fit enough tomorrow for one more) and 3 last week
  • ThisOtherGirl
    ThisOtherGirl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Just noticed all the spelling mistakes! My 3 year old is crawling all over me and randomly tapping my touch screen - I guess that’s just his way of saying way to go y’all and have a lovely weekend
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Turned 35 less than a month ago, lost 67 lbs the past 6 months (got a gastric sleeve weight loss surgery)! I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure when I was 19-20 years old, I had it under control the entire time until I lost my father when I was 7 months pregnant and got clinically depressed. My blood sugars shot up and I became insulin dependant. I turned to this weight loss surgery (it is doing magic, but not as effective as I had hoped)! Fee free to add me (my food logs are open) xoxoxt

I'm so sorry. Well done for taking back your control and your happiness. It is not an easy thing to do