A text message I received...what do you think?

Options

Replies

• 21Mendoza
    21Mendoza Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    First important question. Are you comfortable with your body? Do you feel like you should look like those females he mentioned? If you are comfortable with your body then just let him know how you feel and if he doesn't understand and continues to pressure you then maybe it's time to walk away. I personally do not like it when someone tries to make you into someone you're not physically, emotionally etc. I would understand if it were for health reasons but if it's because he's "embarrassed" or what not then bye Felicia!
  • MaddMaestro
    MaddMaestro Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    He loves you and wants you to be healthy. The way he said it could have been better though. I don't know why everyone's calling him bad words
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    He loves you and wants you to be healthy. The way he said it could have been better though. I don't know why everyone's calling him bad words

Noooope. He wants her to be like the girls he sees at the gym. Big difference.
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    This is off topic... but what a dousch!! Why does everyone use the term kitten on here.....is it slang for something?? This term is not used in Australia.
  • jenneemally
    jenneemally Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hell no....time to let the birdy fly and let someone in your life that appreciates you for YOU! That's a pretty *kitten* thing to say and do. I'm sorry girl.
  • blackcomaro
    Options
    Hmm... again with the kitten....im lost
  • jenneemally
    jenneemally Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hmm... again with the kitten....im lost

It's supposed to say *kitten*
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    This is off topic... but what a dousch!! Why does everyone use the term kitten on here.....is it slang for something?? This term is not used in Australia.

they change curse words to the word kitten.

• goodasgoldilox165
    goodasgoldilox165 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm sure he has good qualities - after all he did attract you. However, even allowing for all the worries of having a new job in a new place, it is clear that he is insensitive and pretty insecure. He seems dependent on what he thinks others thinks. He really does sound weak and really needs a workout for his mind. Are any of his good qualities worth this? Shed no tears over this. (Pearls and swine come to mind!)
  • LeeBGoode
    LeeBGoode Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    8 years is a long time, and at that point it takes a lot to walk away. I was in an awful relationship and one day after a fight I had this moment of clarity where I could see the rest of my life stretching before me, and I knew in that moment that nothing would ever change. It hadn't changed in 5 years, this is just who he was. I left that very second and I never looked back. It was the most painful thing I ever did, but it made me so sad to think of living the rest of my life without getting to experience great love and compassion.

It's been a few years now, and I am spending the day working from home with my sweetheart and snuggling with my dogs. Life can be so awesome, don't let it pass you by!
  • blackcomaro
    Options

[/quote]
    Ty... now i get ya... btw dig the screen name
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Ty... now i get ya... btw dig the screen name[/quote]

TY!
  • FLBlackMax
    FLBlackMax Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Im late to this - but dude is an a**hole. Move on
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Dump their ungrateful *kitten*. NO ONE has control over how you present yourself but YOU. They are not good enough for you.
  • iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Girl, life is too short to waste on someone who does not appreciate you for who you are.
    You mention you are thinking about "it", but what do you think about "him" ... if this was your BF who got this text, what would you advise?
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Graphic, but succinct.