Accountability Post
    March Goals
    Saturday's Progress (3/25)
    ✔1. Carbs 50-75g (limit 25g/meal)
    (B8, L25, D17, MS1, AS5 = 55)
    2. Fiber 30g (15g)
    ✔3. Track/complete entry daily
    ✔4. Vegetables - big salad daily
    5. Exercise - log 30 Fitbit minutes. (Got 15min)
    ✔6. No eating after 9pm.
    ✔7. In bed by midnight.
    8. Declutter: ✔Office Supplies, Electronics, ✔Music, Craft Supplies, Cleaning Supplies, ✔Utility Drawer, Utility Closet

Day trip today. Tired. Heading to bed soon. Would already be there - but spending a little time with DM90. She's having cereal and we're watching a tv show...Chicago Justice.

One more week in this month... well 5 more days. I have so much you do. Weigh-in tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a good day!
    --Ginger in Texas
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,997 Member
    Options
    :) I stopped drinking coffee in January 2009 when I started an eating plan that suggested eliminating caffeine. I noticed that one of the things I liked most about drinking coffee was the flavored creamer I used and that added calories that I didn't need. Jake stopped drinking coffee then, too, and then after awhile started drinking decaf and gradually went back to regular. He bought a Keurig pot because it was the big rage and because with the other pot he had been making 6-10 cups at a time and then either drinking a lot more than he needed or throwing a lot away. For the Keurig he bought two of those reusable cups and then decided that they were too much trouble. Now he buys a brand of K-cups that are recyclable/compostable but recently decided that taking them apart was too messy and too much trouble. There are many ways that he is frugal, but coffee is not one of them. He calls himself a "coffee snob" and will only drink what he considers "good coffee".

1056287i3zmwzup2m.gifStats for today:
    16,000 steps
    174 minutes walking Sasha and Bess
    172 minutes riding the exercise bike

<3 Barbie from drizzly NW Washington

• csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    I haven't read back thru the K-cup and coffee discussion but just wanted to put in my 2 cents worth. We have owned a Kuerig for many years. The first one was a multiple cup size. The current one is a single cup. Since I only drink one cup a day and hubs only when I ask if he wants it suits our current needs. After trying all kinds of k-cups I decided to try ground coffee if not simply for the cost effectiveness. I purchased 2 of these at WalMart and they are wonderful!

x6n97hpbk759.jpg

Cheri
    in College Station, TX
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Marking spot.
  • pyanko7
    pyanko7 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hugs to everyone
    Paula Y
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    JanetR: Tornadoes are rare in Oregon. We've had a couple touch down in towns in the Willamette Valley and do damage in the last few years. One uprooted a tree in our town about 10 or 15 years ago, but I've never personally seen one bigger than a large dust devil. I hope my luck continues to hold & it stays that way. :flowerforyou:

Cheri: Thanks for showing us the Brew Your Way. It looks like a great option. :smiley:

I just spent time on the phone with a dear friend. It was so great to talk with her and share frustrations because our adult children do things their way rather than the way we think is best. :ohwell: We've known one another for decades but never lived in the same town. We met at the Eugene Yacht Club when our kids were in grade school. Now our kids are in their late 30's and early to mid 40's. Women friends are such a blessing. :heart:

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison
  • MnTuna
    MnTuna Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a training/walking pal /friend in Oregon. I am aiming for the Sept. Goddess 10k Run, It goes over the Bridge of the Gods and then follows the state park trail that use to be the Gorge highway - Hwy 30. Any Oregonians interested?
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    J :)
  • GloworminWA
    GloworminWA Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Lanette you can get a cup for your Keurig that you fill with your own coffee. Mine came with my Keurig but recently I've seen some generic ones in the grocery store. Keurig sells them on their website but I suppose they are on amazon also.
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    <3

Re in TX
  • GloworminWA
    GloworminWA Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Looks like I was really late to the game with the Keurig cup info!

Talk to you all tomorrow!

Gloria in WA
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,827 Member
    Options
    morning ladies~
    got a text from my cousin last night that my uncle finally passed away... which sent my poor aunt into a rise in blood pressure .so my cousin and his wife took her to the hospital....Uncle Winslow is now with my mom and his parents.. I don't know what they will do for a service.. but it will be out in Minn. Hoping I can fly out for that..
    working 9-5 today..
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK <3
  • gotu52
    gotu52 Posts: 315 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hello ladies
    Well after being away for about a week and having to eat all meals in restaurants, I expected a weight gain but I lost a tiny bit so that was great. So glad to be home. Sat for four hours on the train next to a poor soul who had a very phlegmy cough.

Sherry Hugs and prayers for you
    DJ How wonderful to have your daughter back
    Karen these escape rooms are quickly gaining popularity, maybe there is one near you. They are building a new one with a Harry Potter theme so I am definitely doing that this summer.
    Joyce I love tiny houses too. My DH thinks I would be too claustrophobic to live in one; I think I just can't live in one with other people. Love all the smart and creative design.
    Janet That is a scary tornado pic.
    Mummoid Welcome
    Allie So sorry to hear about your uncle

Have a great day everyone <3 Sarah
  • lhannon062709
    lhannon062709 Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    So many things coming to decision points this week that I'm just kind of in limbo at the moment. My interview with the non-profit is today, the appointment with my doctor is tomorrow to see the results of my blood tests on thyroid, etc. Corey's headed into town this morning for the first time without me driving since he broke his wrist. Not worried about his driving, just the oilfield and heavy-truck traffic. His first X-ray since the day of surgery is this week Thursday. Busy week.

JanetR in OKC - did I mention that one of my favorite nieces is living in Tuttle? She works in OKC for an oil company.

Love y'all, thinking about all of you,
    Lisa in West Texas
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,837 Member
    Options
    Good morning! B) KJ (Kelly)