WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2017

Options

Replies

• KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,830 Member
    Options
    Ooooooh! Lisa- I am a very visually motivated person! I love your calendar (X's to asterisk) marking! I think I am going to have to adopt that! Thank you! Maybe I will do it in sparkly gel pens for extra Ooompf (like Mary B) )!
  • KJLaMore
    Options
    And a chorus of "Ding Dong The Witch is Dead" for Pip!
  • KJLaMore
    Options
    >:)
  • pyanko7
    pyanko7 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Out for fundraising supper tonight - know what we are having, so its easy to log food in before we go. Also makes me aware of how much I can have.

Sending hugs to all. Have a great day.
    Paula Y.
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Joyce. I just put the jar lids in a teflon pan upside down so the top part of the lid is resting on the pan. I sprayed them all over (in the sink) with Pam first. I put 1/2 tsp. of olive oil inside the lids then cracked the eggs into them. On a low heat I made sure they weren't sticking. After they looked white I put a bit of water in a cover and poured into the pan, covering it until the yolk was cloudy and done. I'm pretty picky about my yolks! When I cut into my eggs I want a slow run, of the yolk not liquid!
    Becca
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,753 Member
    Options
    Meredith ... hope you enjoy your new house ... but sorry your kitty is out exploring ...

DJ ... intense ear pain can be tooth related as well ... I was being treated for trigeminal nerve pain ... turned out it was an abscessed tooth (didn't initially show up on X-rays) ... pain would come and go for months at a time.

Ginger ... my weight loss graph looks a lot like yours ... I've gained back nearly half of what I lost ... and I definitely need to turn things around. What's important about your graph is that you have proof that you are capable of losing weight ... you can do it again!

Kelly ... too many medications seems to be a common problem for a lot of people. I'll mention it to my friend.

Joyce ... Happy Birthday! I was in the grocery store today and saw the Easter candy ... thought of you!

Margaret ... my Grandfather had kidney cancer and had a kidney removed as a result. He too was a smoker and moderate beer drinker. The good news is he did very well after his surgery and did not have a recurrence of cancer. Praying the same for your husband.

Drkatiebug ... I just placed my first order for LuLaRoe leggings ...

So ... I decided to cut out sweets for the next 40 days ... no candy, cakes, donuts, etc ... I've made it 2-1/2 days now ... but I've also eaten everything else in sight! Sigh. So today I decided to temporarily cut out gluten based carbs ... and I've done much better keeping things under control so far today. It never fails to amaze me how significantly sugar and gluten affects me ... other carbs like fruit and rice don't derail me as quickly.

I am gearing up for my husband's next surgery on the 15th. A lot I want to get cleaned and sorted before I have to take care of him full-time. Hoping I get a good chunk done this weekend.

Beth near Buffalo ... where the sun is shining but it's too, too cold ...

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Beth and Kay How do you order LuLaRoe leggings?
  • hereslibby
    hereslibby Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Both my daughters were LuLaRoe leggings & dresses. They <3 them!
  • hereslibby
    Options
    Oh, and one tip about the LLR leggings.....be sure and check them well when you receive them. Both daughters have had some with tiny holes. (Defect batches maybe) The rep exchanged them out no problem. Dresses/skirts have never been an issue, just the leggings.
    They both are addicted!!
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    hereslibby wrote: »
    Oh, and one tip about the LLR leggings.....be sure and check them well when you receive them. Both daughters have had some with tiny holes. (Defect batches maybe) The rep exchanged them out no problem. Dresses/skirts have never been an issue, just the leggings.
    They both are addicted!!

Oh, wow, not had that yet but thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to check them over well. All of these have been washed and most of them worn already :)

Janetr OKC
  • hereslibby
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Janet
    Daughters both ran into that issue within the last couple of months. They wear different sizes & had ordered different designs. Never had the issue before. The rep took them back & reordered. The new ones were fine.
  • fred957
    fred957 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First time on community board. Like the idea of monthly goals to be accountable.

So here are mine
    1. Log food and exercise daily
    2. Exercise at gym 3 x weekly
    2. No eating after 8.30pm
    3. Drink at least 1200mls water a day

Thanks Naiomi for putting yours up it encouraged me.
  • gotu52
    gotu52 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Joyce, I hope you are having a lovely day!

<3 Sarah, Ontario
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK <3