WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2017

Options

Replies

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,117 Member
    Options
    Kate- especially when I hit goal. Don't worry just get right back at it!
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Mia, great pictures!

Marcelyn, praying for a safe and soon delivery for your daughter and grandchild.

Welcome, new posters!
  • pyanko7
    pyanko7 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hugs to all
    Paula Y
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 13.25min, 13.1amph, 137mhr, 2.9mi = 109c
    apple watch- 99c
    TREADMILL walk/jog- leg sculpt program- 50min, 0-4.5incl 4.2-5.0sp 13.34ap 121ahr, 140mhr, 3.68mi = 388c
    apple watch- 443c
    bike ride gym 2 dome train station- 6.49min, 143mhr, 12.3amph, 1.4mi = 94c
    apple watch- 60c
    jog station 2 wk- 4.57min, 9.44min mi, 180mhr, 161ahr?, .5mi = 82c
    apple watch- 58c
    jog wk 2 sta- 4.49min, 10.22min mi, 147mhr, 131ahr, .4mi = 70c
    apple watch- 55c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 22.38min, 7amph, 151mhr, 2.6mi windy and sprinkles/drizzles= 205c
    apple watch- 154c

total cal 948
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Awe... PIP that is the cutest thing ever! On the coast here we see a lot of trailers and when I see an Airstream, my thoughts go to you two! Hugs!
    Becca
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,922 Member
    Options
    :)Pip, There is a couple in my neighborhood who have an Airstream and two Great Danes....naturally I think of you and your Airstream and big dogs.
  • grogers511
    grogers511 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Becca - I found the calendar by doing a Google search for "calendar 2017". (It wasn't on FB. Just the idea.)

Here's a copy attached here. zp9ybncp2xb5.jpg

-- Ginger in Texas
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Mia beautiful pictures, you should be so proud of you :) looks as if you and hubby had a terrific time. Your ring is gorgeous.

Janetr okc
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I love to see other people happy and succeeding .

Good Evening My Dear Friends,

Lanette, congrats on the loss. Keep up the good work.

Lisa, great work on the not smoking and how wonderful that Cory is going the same route.

Beth, that is wonderful news about your mother.

Rebecca, welcome. This is a wonderful place for support and information. Please tell us a little about yourself to help us get to know you. And please sign each post with your name and a location for those of us with short memories.

Ginger, that is one big pig. How long have you had her?

Allie, I’ve heard of the Android boxes for tv. Let us know how that works out.

Heather, thanks for the pep talk. I needed that. You set such a good example.

Kelly, OMG you are going crazy with your exercise. Way to go. Keep posting that and maybe I’ll consider doing a few more of mine.

Yinka, what a nice surprise visit. I know you enjoyed looking through the scrap book.

Beth, that is scary about your friend. I hope they just stop as quickly as they started.

pretty-pink-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gifto any Newbies. Come often and join in the chat. This thing works!! Please sign your post with what you want to be called. It makes it easier for us to respond to you. Also a location is great, be it specific or general. We are happy to have you join us.

I had a doctor’s appointment this afternoon with an ENT doctor. I have been having very sharp pains in my left ear for about 3 weeks. Of course as I got close to the appointment the pain went away the last two days. After a through exam that was not all pleasant, she couldn’t find anything wrong. At least she did rule out some things and said it sounded like a nerve pain which could have been caused by a number of different things. Hopefully the pain won’t come back. I love reading all your advice, food choices and goals. You are such inspirations to me and I celebrate your victories. ((((Hugs)))) to those that want or need them.

Sending love, good thoughts and sunshine to all of you.

I Love youwriting-a-love-letter-smiley-emoticon.gif
    DJ
    Myrtle Beach, SC
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    spikeyhair wrote: »
    Fling to bed now after a disastrous evening snacking, biscuits, peanut butter on toast. Not sure why as I had been good all day. Will need to think about why I did it, I did the same 2 days ago but that was after drinking wine.
    Tomorrow is another day and will try not let myself be derailed. I've been doing this for a year now and still have a couple of pounds to lose to get to goal, wondering how to get past this time of up and down pounds. Feel like I'm just tired of it but know I need to keep going otherwise I won't be able to maintain the loss. Anyone else had this feeling of I'm fed up with this, I want to eat anything I like and to h**ll with it

Kate UK

Absolutely, I think probably the majority of us here have done that, thus we are here for support and to support one another. Good job on stopping and going to bed. <3

Janetr okc
  • Annr
    Options
    Ginger in TexasThanks I got it!k2s7rktg2uua.jpg
    Becca
  • Annr
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Joyce. Happy Birthday to you, from this gal in Oregon!! Hugs!

I used to play Yoville, and farmville. Those are really addictive! But its nice to not check in!.. Glad you got your slippers!
    Becca
    Oregon
  • grogers511
    grogers511 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Becca - glad you got the calendar. I think it'll be motivating.

DJ - We've had Miss Piggy for 8 years. She was a baby when we got her. Our then 3 year old granddaughter named her. I think DH over-feeds her! I'm always fussing at him about giving her too much food scraps.

Ginger
  • MeredithDeVoe1
    MeredithDeVoe1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello all! We moved to a new (to us) house, the 18 year old cat promptly disappeared, and the scale won't budge... life!!

Blessings to all.
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    <3