Fellow shorties needed for support and motivation 5'5 and under :)

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• tasha12004
    tasha12004 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    natasor1 wrote: »
    Hi, short girls. I m 5'5'' and my weight is 120 lb. I can easyly gain so-called water weight up to 10 lb, but then I try quickly get rid of it. My werpon is mostly low cal, low carb diet and effective HIIT exercise in the gym and cardio treadmill at home. O...h other thing I do is fasting cardio in the morning before breakfast,( only water and vitamines). Yes, shorter women have to eat about 1/2 of their husbands and exercise about 2X of their husbands. That's cold thuth.
    The other thing I want to tell u: never allow yourself to gain a lot of weight. It will be much harder to loose it then for tall people.

Thanks for your input. This does help a lot. :)
  • bellarosebunny
    bellarosebunny Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Condensed awesome checking in at 5'2 and 195.

Mini goal: 190
    Mid goal: 175
    Final: 150-165

I'm curious how the hell my shortness plus my dialysis adding to my weight (anywhere from 2-5pounds) is gonna work into all this.

Anyway,new friends are highly appreciated!
  • tasha12004
    tasha12004 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Condensed awesome checking in at 5'2 and 195.

Mini goal: 190
    Mid goal: 175
    Final: 150-165

I'm curious how the hell my shortness plus my dialysis adding to my weight (anywhere from 2-5pounds) is gonna work into all this.

Anyway,new friends are highly appreciated!

I added you. :) It's always good to have support.
  • msmith404040
    msmith404040 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and goal is 1,290 per day. I've got 70 pounds to lose. I'm from Texas.

I've I was losing too fast at first at 1,200 calories, so after reading on the boards here, I upped it to 1,350. Now the loss is too slow and I can stand to lose a bit faster and going to try 1,290 that MFP recalculated me to.

I've sent out a few friend requests to some fellow shorties I've seen on a thread this morning and those eating around 1,200 calories. Would love to look at other's food diaries for ideas in that calorie range.

Feel free to add me if that sounds like you! Thanks.