Really?

Options

Replies

• nicolepburgess91
    nicolepburgess91 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Are you referring to your stationary bike post? If yes,

No, I'm not referring to that post. But I'm also not going to cite specific examples because that's pointing a finger at someone and causing an issue where that person/those people feel like they must defend themselves. I didn't create this forum to create issues. I created it to resolve an issue by first seeing if I was the only one who had the issue. Because if I was the only one, then I'm clearly misinturpreting something. This thread was created for feedback, not finger pointing.
  • nicolepburgess91
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Look, y'all. I have no problem with feedback. Someone offering advice. Someone saying I'm not doing something right. Someone telling me a better way to go about it. All of those are okay. But there is a difference between "maybe try doing <this> to gain that nutritient you're trying to get instead of what you're trying." Vs "that's not how you do it...youre not accomplishing anything by doing it that way"
  • nicolepburgess91
    Options
    Look, y'all. I have no problem with feedback. Someone offering advice. Someone saying I'm not doing something right. Someone telling me a better way to go about it. All of those are okay. But there is a difference between "maybe try doing <this> to gain that nutritient you're trying to get instead of what you're trying." Vs "that's not how you do it...youre not accomplishing anything by doing it that way"

One of the best pieces of advice I've received here is to read everything on the Internet in Kermit the frog's voice. Tone online is about what we project onto a statement. "No, that's wrong" can be just as friendly as "well maybe but have you tried this other thing."

That's actually good advice. Lol I may substitute Kermit for spongebob, but still. Haha