I need a 30 day shred buddy

Options
167891012»

Replies

• rlynnlopez2017
    rlynnlopez2017 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Day 22 done! Still trying to decide what to do next. Start another video or just intermix different shred workouts throughout the week....
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Day 22 done! Still trying to decide what to do next. Start another video or just intermix different shred workouts throughout the week....

I'm in the SAME boat. I think I may just do whatever. Need a break from monotony.
  • marieschneider1097
    marieschneider1097 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 27!!! I'm so excited
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    I'm so excited :D to finish my 30 days! I'll post a last pic for you guys.
  • rlynnlopez2017
    Options

I'm in the SAME boat. I think I may just do whatever. Need a break from monotony.

Agreed! It's taken a lot to get through this video I think I need a slight mental (and physical) break! Also I figure it's summer and I am much more active with my girls! We'll see...

And yes @marieschneider1097 post progress pics when you're done! So excited for you!
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    @rlynnlopez2017 here's my progress pics! I took a side pic so you can see the difference in my stomach!
  • rlynnlopez2017
    Options
    @marieschneider1097 - OMG! You look awesome!!! You can really tell you've lost a lot! Your shirt is baggy and your backside is tighter! Great work! If I were you I'd be doing a happy dance right now :) congrats!
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    @rlynnlopez2017 thank you! You are so kind, I am so happy!! And excited for the next 30 days!! the results keep me going :) and you'll do great just keep going :)
  • jlynn1991
    jlynn1991 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have the dvd. I always start it and quit. She pushes so hard! I set myself on a weekly rotation between high impact aerobics, kettle ball, yoga, cardio and strength training. Eventually kicked Jillian out of my rotation. But now that I see actual results from her 20 min workout. I'm tempted to stick to it and do the actual 30 days.
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    @jlynn1991 oh yeah you will see results! I'm on to ripped in 30!
  • VanVanDiane
    VanVanDiane Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I just finished RI30 last week and am cycling back to 30DS. Thought I'd rotate through the levels every day and throw in a few killer buns and thighs workouts to combat boredom :smile:
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I've been following this thread hoping to see actual results from real people. OMG @marieschneider1097 you look amazing! I'm busting my butt a heck of a lot longer than 30 minutes a day and I don't think I'm getting results like that. Are you only doing the shred or do you do something else in addition? And I'm assuming you're just staying with your calorie range?

I've never finished the shred...maybe it's time I pull it out again and finish it!
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    @motivatedsister thank you! I just started tracking my calories lol only down 2 lbs but lost a lot inches! I take walks and do the workouts w 10lbs weights :)
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • rlynnlopez2017
    Options
    Finally finished 30 DS! I started losing weight in January and hit a plateau in April. This program was great to push through the plateau and start toning more. I have more work to do but happy with my month's results. I lost a total of 9.5" and 5.3lbs.

hrip9zxzk16a.jpg
    xkr0z3dipg7w.jpg
    c3co8ie2iaha.jpg
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Finally finished 30 DS! I started losing weight in January and hit a plateau in April. This program was great to push through the plateau and start toning more. I have more work to do but happy with my month's results. I lost a total of 9.5" and 5.3lbs.

hrip9zxzk16a.jpg
    xkr0z3dipg7w.jpg
    c3co8ie2iaha.jpg

Nice results. I didn't take pictures when I finished the program but I feel stronger. I guess that counts.
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    @rlynnlopez2017 here's a pic for you :) I have two more weeks to go.
  • rlynnlopez2017
    Options
    @marieschneider1097 that's awesome! You can definitely see inches lost!