I need a 30 day shred buddy

Options

Replies

• TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Day 11 done! Still level one though since my friend started 5 days after me I elected to stay on L1 for the extra 5 days:) Went up to 8lb weights for some of the exercises...only got through one round of squat and press and had to use my 5s for the second round, still using 3s for the side lunge and anterior raise>.< I think that ones the hardest on my arms! But successfully did the rest with my new 8s =^)
  • Sillybee727
    Sillybee727 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Day 11 done! Still level one though since my friend started 5 days after me I elected to stay on L1 for the extra 5 days:) Went up to 8lb weights for some of the exercises...only got through one round of squat and press and had to use my 5s for the second round, still using 3s for the side lunge and anterior raise>.< I think that ones the hardest on my arms! But successfully did the rest with my new 8s =^)

I'm impressed! There's no way I could do any of those arm raises with 8s yet.
  • rlynnlopez2017
    rlynnlopez2017 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Day 14 done! Last circuit of strength with those squat/v lifts kill me lol
  • marieschneider1097
    marieschneider1097 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Day 16 done!
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    I think I can see a difference :)
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I think I can see a difference :)

WOW there is a huge difference!! You must be so excited. You look awesome! Is that the same shirt in both?!
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    @WickAndArtoo yes it's the same shirt I was going to wear the same shorts but my daughter stole them lol
  • WickAndArtoo
    Options
    @WickAndArtoo yes it's the same shirt I was going to wear the same shorts but my daughter stole them lol

That is so cool, you must be so proud of those results! I can't believe what a difference it made in how your shirt fits!
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    @WickAndArtoo thank you! Yes I'm so excited to keep going.
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Soooo... I know it's a little late but I'd like to join in! I started May 1st and do weekdays and have weekends off so the program will take me 6 weeks instead of 4. Level 2 starts tonight and I'm dreading it! The first 4 days of level 1 were a killer and I think it's going to be the same again this time round! I've never made it to level 2 so I'm slightly excited... keep kicking butt everyone! If I'm still alive after level 2 tonight I'll update on how it went :smiley:
  • HaleCry
    Options
    Forgot to mention, how much does gaining weight suck?!! I know it's a mental thing, and water weight from new a new workout, but it still sucks! I've been losing on and off for a year, and only after starting 30DS have I gained even though I'm still in a deficit. I know I'm not gaining fat but it's annoying that the scale won't budge!
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    Day 17 done! :)
  • vkr2q7
    vkr2q7 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ugh I have been such a slacker this past week!! But moving on ahead anyway, finished L2D3 today. Right now I'm supposed to finish the shred a couple days before my wedding :# so that's all the motivation I need to get my butt into gear
  • WickAndArtoo
    Options
    HaleCry wrote: »
    Soooo... I know it's a little late but I'd like to join in! I started May 1st and do weekdays and have weekends off so the program will take me 6 weeks instead of 4. Level 2 starts tonight and I'm dreading it! The first 4 days of level 1 were a killer and I think it's going to be the same again this time round! I've never made it to level 2 so I'm slightly excited... keep kicking butt everyone! If I'm still alive after level 2 tonight I'll update on how it went :smiley:

I thought level 2 was harder but more fun! Hopefully you will too :smiley: I am also taking weekends off, and doing week days.
  • WickAndArtoo
    Options
    vkr2q7 wrote: »
    Ugh I have been such a slacker this past week!! But moving on ahead anyway, finished L2D3 today. Right now I'm supposed to finish the shred a couple days before my wedding :# so that's all the motivation I need to get my butt into gear

That is so exciting! Congratulations :smiley: I got married in February!

Nice work getting back into the groove!
  • TxTiffani
    Options
    @HaleCry I gained weight too...been doing it a couple weeks and still haven't gotten quite back down to my 30DS start weight. It is most certainly frustrating but I can tell my body is changing so I'm trying not to stress about that:^\
  • HaleCry
    Options
    Level 2... wow. I don't think I've ever sweat so much in my life!! Definitely going to feel it tomorrow, but man am I excited for this level!
  • TxTiffani
    Options
    Day 12 done! And still feeling good so I'm adding 30min stationary bike to my day:^)
  • WickAndArtoo
    Options
    Whew really was not feeling it today but still did a level 3 today!! Felling good now, and I'm going to do some yoga! It helps so much to see others completing the workout and someone to tell about it! Thanks everyone for being here :smile:
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Day 1 today. I've done Shred several times, but not in a couple years. It's like an old friend.