I need a 30 day shred buddy

Options

Replies

• RemakingJia
    RemakingJia Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm starting from May 1st. Anyone care to join?
  • ylimeharas
    ylimeharas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 30 day shred. Level 2 with all the planks killed my wrists (have carpal tunnel), but it lost a bunch of inches! I'm doing ripped in 30 right now, which is less impact on my knees in level 1. Anyway, I'll do the ripped in 30 while everyone does the shred! these work outs actually work.
  • marieschneider1097
    marieschneider1097 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    @RemakingJia yes! I'm on day 2
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i've done this dvd in the past..it works wonders ..good luck everyone :smiley:
  • roboliciousbob
    roboliciousbob Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Oh lord it's late and ....it's always so hard to start something new.
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Oh lord it's late and ....it's always so hard to start something new.

It goes super quick! Just throw on some shorts and do it :)
  • roboliciousbob
    Options
    I'm on it. :-) just got done doing measurements and a Before pic.
  • roboliciousbob
    Options
    Whoohoo! Level 1 first night is done!
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Not sure why they didn't show up in last post.

skr164xjdh5m.jpg
    2qazcihlyrz2.jpg

You've lost 42lbs since the beginning of the year?!?!?! If so, what all are you doing? Just 30 day shred and calorie deficit or what?? I'd love to have those kind of results. I've lost 15 since feb with about 25ish left to go and thinking about doing 30 day shred. I've got the DVD but I rarely get past the first week:( I've been a bit of a quitter in the past and feel like I get hungrier when doing the DVD...has anyone else noticed getting hungrier?
  • rlynnlopez2017
    rlynnlopez2017 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just started today! L1D1 complete!
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    @rlynnlopez2017 Nice job! I'm on L1d3!
  • roboliciousbob
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I started MFPJanuary 2nd at 183. I have stuck pretty close to my calorie allotment 1500. I don't always eat my calories back. I use a scale to weigh meat mostly and I measure out everything else with cups. I try to eat a decent amount of protein. If I am going to have a special treat I just make sure it fits into my calorie amount or I work extra hard at sweating. I try to do 60 minutes of one of the following: running(started out alternating 1 minute jog/1 minute walk and built up from there), elliptical 60 minutes, or stairclimber30/elliptical(flute fucosed)30 minutes. One rest day. The whole month of March I was unable to do any cardio because I injured my ankle(I have a reaccuring sprain). I still lost 10 pounds that month because I stuck to 1400-1500 cals. I use a heart rate monitor and I try to intervals or hills. I'm just starting 30 day Shred. I haven't done any strenght because I'm terrible at it. I lose focus and I'm just lost when it comes it it and get bored. It's always been easier for me to just hop on a machine and go. Now that I am getting closer to my goal I want to start adding in strength. I'd like to eventually switch over to doing mainly strength(I think it would be better for my ankle and joints). I still want to run, I love running and how I feel after a good run.
  • roboliciousbob
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 done. I even made my husband join in
  • vkr2q7
    vkr2q7 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just started today!!! Loved it. Can't wait to see what the next 30 days bring.
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    @rlynnlopez2017 just did my day 4! How about you?
  • rlynnlopez2017
    Options
    @marieschneider1097 great job! I plan to do Day 2 tonight!
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    Good! It was easier today! :)
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    @vkr2q7 good job!
  • rlynnlopez2017
    Options
    Just finished day 2! I was sore from day 1 lol but once I got started it was easier!