I need a 30 day shred buddy

Options

Replies

• marieschneider1097
    marieschneider1097 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    @tiffanifair that's what I did today I added cycling @WickAndArtoo good job on level 3!! :)
  • Meggie43
    Meggie43 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am on day 21 ..today was my first day on level 3!! I made it through but I found the first exercise really hard. I have noticed a huge improvement in my strength and have definitely lost inches
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    After starting level 2 yesterday, I don't ache this morning like I thought I would. I guess I didn't push myself hard enough during it :neutral:
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    HaleCry wrote: »
    After starting level 2 yesterday, I don't ache this morning like I thought I would. I guess I didn't push myself hard enough during it :neutral:

Or you are just getting much stronger!
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    Day 18 done
  • rlynnlopez2017
    rlynnlopez2017 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Day 16 done!
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    nikkit321 wrote: »
    Day 2 done

The first well is the hardest! Nice work completing the second day. When I started I did a day.... missed a week and did another day haha :smile:
  • HaleCry
    Options
    Day 2 of level 2 complete! Though the cardio is killing me! How can I run for 40 minutes straight but I can't do 2 minutes of varied cardio.. not sure if Jillian is a God or the devil :smiley:
  • Meggie43
    Meggie43 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Day 22 done....day 2 of level 3. Its hard...hopefully gets easier as the days go on lol
  • Sillybee727
    Sillybee727 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Took two days off but back to it today. Level 3, day 6 done. Hoping to finish up by Sunday now.
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Day 13 done! I'm able to do everything with my new 8lb weights now except the side lunge/anterior raise (still using 3s and that's hard...I'm so worn out by then)
  • rlynnlopez2017
    Options
    Day 17 done! Really starting to feel better and stronger!
  • HaleCry
    Options
    Day 13 complete!! Weight loss is still stalled but I haven't measured my inches yet. When did you (if you did) start noticing you had lost inches?
    I love that I'm feeling stronger and don't feel like I'm dying half way through anymore.
  • Sillybee727
    Sillybee727 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    HaleCry wrote: »
    Day 13 complete!! Weight loss is still stalled but I haven't measured my inches yet. When did you (if you did) start noticing you had lost inches?
    I love that I'm feeling stronger and don't feel like I'm dying half way through anymore.

I took measurements after each level and didn't see inches lost until after level 2.
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    Day 19 done! How's it going guys? I'm so excited :D to start level 3.
  • rlynnlopez2017
    Options
    Day 19 done! How's it going guys? I'm so excited :D to start level 3.
    Nice job! I just finished day 18! I should be to level 3 by the end of the weekend!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Hello. Just thought I'd chime in. I am doing the Shred this month as well and take Sundays off. I'll be on day 18 today so I have skipped days 7 and 14 only. I don't know if I'm going to lose weight or inches but I guess I will have more strength. I saw someone mention sweating and YES it's ridiculous how much down pour I have from level 2. Also I want to go on record stating I hate pendulum lunges with hammer curls :D
  • rlynnlopez2017
    Options
    Hello. Just thought I'd chime in. I am doing the Shred this month as well and take Sundays off. I'll be on day 18 today so I have skipped days 7 and 14 only. I don't know if I'm going to lose weight or inches but I guess I will have more strength. I saw someone mention sweating and YES it's ridiculous how much down pour I have from level 2. Also I want to go on record stating I hate pendulum lunges with hammer curls :D

Nice job! And yes so much sweat! I do not look like the ladies on the DVD when I finish! I look like I'm going to die. Lol

• SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options

Nice job! And yes so much sweat! I do not look like the ladies on the DVD when I finish! I look like I'm going to die. Lol

Lol! So funny and so true. I'm guessing the workout is "beneath" their fitness level because they aren't even breathing hard and I don't know why. Hahahaha:-)